No announcement yet.

Rome Temple Groundbreaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems like an "in your face" or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      I know what’s supposed to happen when 2 apostles go to Jerusalem, so I’m sure something momentous is in store when 15 go to Rome!

https://www.sltrib.com/religion/2019...first-all-top/
      It feels this has turned into a destination temple for apparently everybody. Seems like a lot of people from here are planning trips to Rome mainly to see this temple.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        Don't they have to have a designated survivor somewhere else?
        Yeah, too bad they don't have assistants to the twelve anymore.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
          It feels this has turned into a destination temple for apparently everybody. Seems like a lot of people from here are planning trips to Rome mainly to see this temple.
          I mean, is there any other reason to even go to Italy?
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
            I'd really like to go to Rome/Italy for a visit. It doesn't have much to do with the temple, but I can't say we wouldn't stop by as part of our visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
              I'd really like to go to Rome/Italy for a visit. It doesn't have much to do with the temple, but I can't say we wouldn't stop by as part of our visit.
              I would try to avoid the visit, but my wife would probably make me go see it. She is mean like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                I mean, is there any other reason to even go to Italy?
                Seriously. LOL at anyone who would take a trip there the week before the temple dedication.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  Seriously. LOL at anyone who would take a trip there the week before the temple dedication.

Comment

Working...
                  X