No announcement yet.

El Día de los Muertos 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this day. My heart is full and my body is exhausted.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

An altar we made for the victims of Hurricane Katrina:

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        An altar we made for the victims of Hurricane Katrina:

Cool. I wish you would have included a diorama of Tim barfing after that freezer door came flying open.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

I just finished my students altar presentations. I had eight students wear face paint, including this one who did a really good job. I've got meat cooking at home, and I'm about to go buy tortillas and see if there are any Halloween flowers on clearance at Lowe's. This is my favorite day of the school year.

Comment

Working...
          X