No announcement yet.

Global Warming: "Pseudoscientific Fraud"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Opinion: Her mother’s memoir reveals the extent of Greta Thunberg’s suffering

"Only a monster could feel anything but sympathy for Greta after reading Malena Ernman's 'Our House Is on Fire'"

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/opi...d-exploitation

Comment

• Has anyone watched Michael Moore's new documentary on climate change?

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• China now emits more than rest of developed world combined: Chart

China’s emissions of greenhouse gases have more than tripled over the last three decades and now, for the first time, exceed those of all developed countries combined, according to new research released Thursday.

China contributed 27% of global emissions in 2019, far exceeding the United States, the second-highest emitter at 11%, followed by India (6.6%), and the European Union (6.4%), the Rhodium Group found.

BIDEN SETS TARGET OF CUTTING US EMISSIONS UP TO 52% BY 2030 BUT WON'T DETAIL HOW TO GET THERE

In 2019, China’s emissions reached 14,093 million metric tons of carbon equivalent, a more than tripling of 1990 levels, and a 25% increase over the past decade.

[...]
          https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...world-combined

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
          X