Weekly weigh in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly weigh in

I need some help so here goes. This time of year just kills me as their is food all over the place and my activity level drops big time. I'm back to 198 from a low of 188 this summer. Goal for Monday 195.

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
    I need some help so here goes. This time of year just kills me as their is food all over the place and my activity level drops big time. I'm back to 198 from a low of 188 this summer. Goal for Monday 195.
    I am in desperate need of losing weight. How desperate? I will keep that to myself, but let's just say I need new struts on my truck, but only on the driver's side.

In any event, I am waiting until after thanksgiving to start (why kid myself about next week?) So if you want to do something then, I iwll go along gladly. (this is part of my "get ready for France so I can watch RC's skinny butt get smaller on the roaf ahead" plan; if you have to ask, don't)
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
      You are like my body twin. During marathon training I got down to between 190-195 but after getting hurt I've once again found myself hovering around 200 and gaining fast. It's hard to stop eating like you're training for a marathon once you're not.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
        You are like my body twin. During marathon training I got down to between 190-195 but after getting hurt I've once again found myself hovering around 200 and gaining fast. It's hard to stop eating like you're training for a marathon once you're not.
        I would love to get into the mid 180's but I'm weak.

Comment

I hear you. I'm typing this message while eating a Heath bar.

Comment

You know, humor just escapoes me. I make some jokes and think they are absolutely hilarious and no one laughs. Other times I might make a very silly play on words or something,. and it absolutely brings down the house. I made what I thought was a very funny fat joke, at my own expense even, and for the second time in this board's existence somethign I consider funny just gets ignored. What have I got to do?
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
              You know, humor just escapoes me. I make some jokes and think they are absolutely hilarious and no one laughs. Other times I might make a very silly play on words or something,. and it absolutely brings down the house. I made what I thought was a very funny fat joke, at my own expense even, and for the second time in this board's existence somethign I consider funny just gets ignored. What have I got to do?
              Let's see if I can help. What part was the joke? The struts thing?
              There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
              Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
              And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by landpoke View Post
                Let's see if I can help. What part was the joke? The struts thing?
                Thanks. That's great. Did you hear the one about the sheep and the cowboy . . .
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Thanks. That's great. Did you hear the one about the sheep and the cowboy . . .
                  So the "What have I got to do?" portion of your post was a rhetorical question?

Tomorrow is Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by landpoke View Post
                    So the "What have I got to do?" portion of your post was a rhetorical question?

Oh, I see, I need to explain it more s l o w l y for you?
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Oh, I see, I need to explain it more s l o w l y for you?
                      Possibly. I was educated almost entirely in Wyoming.

Tomorrow is Saturday

Comment

Hey, I chuckled. Maybe not quite an LOL, but a legitimate chuckle.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Thanks for restarting this thread. ERCougar's quest inspired me to make a weight loss goal.

I am down four additional lbs since my last report on CG. That makes a total of 15 lost and leaves five more to go for my goal of 20. Everybody is noticing now. I just need to keep it off this time.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            I am down four additional lbs since my last report on CG. That makes a total of 15 lost and leaves five more to go for my goal of 20. Everybody is noticing now. I just need to keep it off this time.
                            Lay off the White Russians. All of that cream will do you in.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                              Lay off the White Russians. All of that cream will do you in.
                              I cut back to half and half.

Comment

Working...
                              X