Official Cowboys Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...ed-shoplifting

Randle is accused of attempting to steal underwear and cologne from Dillard's in Stonebriar Centre Mall. Randle, a fifth-round pick in 2013 who is making a base salary of $495,000 this season.

Comment

Underwear and cologne? Maybe he had a good reason. Sh*t happens.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Randle isn't the only one stealing things.

Brennan Clay ‏@BrennanClay24
        So Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife ..I'm done ..@demarcomurray and @gina_edagos0126 ..1 has a baby momma and she has 2 kids

Comment

People would rather let their food spoil than buy a Cowboys cooler. Can't say I disagree with the sentiment.

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

What a brutal ending to the game yesterday. On the other hand, Rodgers is a damn good quarterback. Is there any chance we could clone him and bring the clone in as a BYU recruit? Surely if they can clone a sheep, or, like Jurassic Park showed us, we have the technology to clone extinct dinosaurs, we should have the ability to clone a simple NFL quarterback.

Comment

For all those that care, which is, I'm sure, hundreds and hundreds of CUFers, I will be joining in the boycott of the NFL this weekend. I will be back next weekend after the Cowboy's bye week.

Comment

I am liking the new Cowboy's kicker. Good last name too.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                  X