X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    On the daily?
    Nah, not quite that frequently.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• People that wear PFG shirts when they aren’t camping or fishing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• The term "nothingburger". It seems like this entered the popular lexicon about 4 months ago, but it is already overused to the point of annoyance.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          The term "nothingburger". It seems like this entered the popular lexicon about 4 months ago, but it is already overused to the point of annoyance.
          Yeah, thanks for nothing Uncle Ted!
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Co-workers who don't wash their hands after going to bathroom.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

The term "nothingburger". It seems like this entered the popular lexicon about 4 months ago, but it is already overused to the point of annoyance.
              Yes....also, "gaslighting" and "silos" are two that are overplayed already.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post

5. My wife asking a question like "Did you remember to tell the boys to do their homework" right after sex because I know this was on her mind and not the task at hand.
                Usually Tapatalk takes me to the first page, instead of the last one. I find it peevish. Today not so much, as I stumbled across this hidden gem.

My real PP is being nice and holding a door open for someone somewhere with a line, and not having him ask me to go in front of them once inside. Even if I don’t go place forward, I should be given the opportunity to decide.
                Last edited by Art Vandelay; 12-19-2017, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• When my husband doesn't listen to me. The other day, I asked him, "I cannot find the box of wheat chex in the garage food storage. Could you go find it?" He goes out there, and then calls me out to show me where it is. See, he didn't listen to me when I asked him to bring in a box of wheat chex.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                    When my husband doesn't listen to me. The other day, I asked him, "I cannot find the box of wheat chex in the garage food storage. Could you go find it?" He goes out there, and then calls me out to show me where it is. See, he didn't listen to me when I asked him to bring in a box of wheat chex.
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Why is it a matter of pride with the bishopric when they start exactly on time to the minute, but they don't care when the meeting runs over 10 minutes?

Comment

Why is it a matter of pride with the bishopric when they start exactly on time to the minute, but they don't care when the meeting runs over 10 minutes?
                        I love my bishop for a lot of reasons, but none of my favorite things about him is that he’s hot afraid to start 5-10 mins late, and we rarely ever go over.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Why is it a matter of pride with the bishopric when they start exactly on time to the minute, but they don't care when the meeting runs over 10 minutes?
                          Reasons not to care when the meeting runs over:

1. Despite a lot of people thinking otherwise, Sacrament meeting is officially 70 minutes long and goes until 10 past the hour. If it's only going until 10 past the hour then it's not really running over.
                          2. Give the ward in front of you a chance to clear out of the classrooms and halls (not relevant if you have 9:00 a.m. church)

So, if the bishopric is letting the meeting go to, say, 20 minutes past the hour then I would agree that is excessive. But if they are letting the meeting go the full 10 minutes past hour then the above reasons are good reasons to do so.

Comment

How do you know they dont care? ISnt that really on the speakers?
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I love my bishop for a lot of reasons, but none of my favorite things about him is that he’s hot afraid to start 5-10 mins late, and we rarely ever go over.
                              None? Sheesh. That would at least make my personal list as one of my favorite things about him...
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                None? Sheesh. That would at least make my personal list as one of my favorite things about him...
                                None, I tell you. There are so many things to love about him, that one doesn't even make the list!

Comment

Working...
                                X