Pet Peeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    I was in a line for 5 minutes this morning (should NEVER happen) because this old guy with a walker and no shoes had to be instructed on how to use a debit card.
    I had this happen at Costco a couple months back. This old guy couldn’t get his card to work to pay for his stupid hot dog. I was tired of waiting, so between the fourth and fifth attempt, I jammed my card into the chip slot, which only confused him more. When presenting me with my pizza, the Costco worker said that the gesture was really kind. I laughed and said, “Actually, there wasn’t anything kind about that, but thank you.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
      The guy who buys $20 worth of differing scratch-offs in a crowded convenience store, when all I want is my .99 DMD. Save that sh** for 2 am or the liquor store.
      I had a convenience store annoyance this morning. As I pulled in and was looking for a parking spot, I thought I saw one right up by the entrance. However, as I got closer, I realized that someone was straddling two spots in his super nice base model Ford F-150 work truck. I wondered why on earth someone would take two spots and prevent another person from parking there, but I figured maybe the person had a really good reason. So I parked over by the car wash. As I walked past his truck, things snapped into focus, and life suddenly made perfect sense again.

douteche.jpg
      douteche1.jpg
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Those damn Ute's are everywhere!

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
          I had this happen at Costco a couple months back. This old guy couldn’t get his card to work to pay for his stupid hot dog. I was tired of waiting, so between the fourth and fifth attempt, I jammed my card into the chip slot, which only confused him more. When presenting me with my pizza, the Costco worker said that the gesture was really kind. I laughed and said, “Actually, there wasn’t anything kind about that, but thank you.”

I was at the Circle K the other day and some dude in front of me with crutches was really struggling to get his card to work to pay for his dumb .97 slurpee or whatever. Like over a minute of swiping and wiping off his sweaty card, etc. I blurted out, "I'll pay for it if you just go." He said thanks and acted like I was committing an act of kindness.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            I had a convenience store annoyance this morning. As I pulled in and was looking for a parking spot, I thought I saw one right up by the entrance. However, as I got closer, I realized that someone was straddling two spots in his super nice base model Ford F-150 work truck. I wondered why on earth someone would take two spots and prevent another person from parking there, but I figured maybe the person had a really good reason. So I parked over by the car wash. As I walked past his truck, things snapped into focus, and life suddenly made perfect sense again.

[ATTACH]9071[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH]9072[/ATTACH]
            One advantage to riding a motorcycle is that I can still park in the half a spot that they left. Hopefully close enough that it's awkward for them to get in the driver's door.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post

I was at the Circle K the other day and some dude in front of me with crutches was really struggling to get his card to work to pay for his dumb .97 slurpee or whatever. Like over a minute of swiping and wiping off his sweaty card, etc. I blurted out, "I'll pay for it if you just go." He said thanks and acted like I was committing an act of kindness.
              Dude! Mine was at Circle K too!

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

[ATTACH]9071[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH]9072[/ATTACH]
                maybe he was handicapped
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I am most surprisede how much the current F-150 in base model looks like the olde TOyota T100 pick up.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• duh
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Current trend in restaurants: manager goes to each table, interrupts the meal and/or conversation, gives you his/her title and name, then disappears.

If you want to give great customer service, instead of inserting yourself into my Meal, how about you monitor from afar and come help out when my server goes awol for twenty minutes?
                      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• driving on two or three lane (going one way) road coming up to a stop light. guy gets over at the last second to be the first in line in the empty lane, then when the light turns green proceeds to be the slowest guy on the road while the guy he would have been behind had he stayed in the lane, blows by him.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

• if i have to go to a crappy restaurant like Red Robin because my kids like that shit, at least keep my "bottomless fries" coming like you are supposed to. don't make me keep asking and then take 15 minutes to get them to my table.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            if i have to go to a crappy restaurant like Red Robin because my kids like that shit, at least keep my "bottomless fries" coming like you are supposed to. don't make me keep asking and then take 15 minutes to get them to my table.
                            That's what they are programmed to do! Trying going to an all-you-can-eat ribs night and getting more than 1-2 servings of ribs. You will wait all night.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              That's what they are programmed to do! Trying going to an all-you-can-eat ribs night and getting more than 1-2 servings of ribs. You will wait all night.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• Dudes that can't hit the dang urinal. How hard is it to just pee in the urinal without peeing all over the dang floor?

And this isn't at some nasty rest stop bathroom where the drunk trucker pours out his no-stop bottle, this at the office with a bunch of software engineers!

Oh, wait... Duh.

Comment

Working...
                                X