To All Cuffers in the South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    Prepare yourselves Texas for a slow-moving saturating hurricane.
    Yes!!!
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• wap, what about the weather for Japan? We're feeling ignored over here.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        wap, what about the weather for Japan? We're feeling ignored over here.
        I believe that the jay santos/Levin rule applies in this situation, but since I think they're both crackheads, here you go.

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Nothing could be finer, than to be in Carolina for the next ten days.
            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• For 29550:

The high tomorrow is 74F
              The low tomorrow is 57F

The high Wednesday is 72F
              The low Wednesday is 45F

Comment

For 29550:

The high tomorrow is 74F
                The low tomorrow is 57F

The high Wednesday is 72F
                The low Wednesday is 45F

now you're making me envious

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Is this the year without Winter? Our weather here for the next week, again, is going to be in the 60's and 70's.

Comment

• 72F forecasted for February 1st, and highs in the 60's & 70's for the next 10 days. This has to be the best Winter ever in the South. My Japanese magnolia tree is blooming.

Comment

72F forecasted for February 1st, and highs in the 60's & 70's for the next 10 days. This has to be the best Winter ever in the South. My Japanese magnolia tree is blooming.
                      What about the Japanese Kudzu?

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                        What about the Japanese Kudzu?
                        There's not much around here. This is wisteria country.

Comment

• It was 70 in Omaha yesterday. 70! In Omaha in January. I went out and ran 3 miles in the dark after work in shorts. It was crazy.

Comment

• The weather today is absolutely perfect. 67F, cloudy, a light breeze. It's supposed to be like this for the next week. Again.

This is the best Winter ever.

Comment

• marsupial will live in a world without a Gulf of Mexico.
                              http://articles.philly.com/2012-02-0...-lawmaker-bill
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                                marsupial will live in a world without a Gulf of Mexico.
                                http://articles.philly.com/2012-02-0...-lawmaker-bill
                                It is nice to see my state legislators hard at work solving all the problems our state faces.
                                What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                                -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Working...
                                X