To All Cuffers in the South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
    Good news Mate! Good luck getting it all back to normal. The mormons will be out in the obligatory yellow shirts milking all the branding out of it that they can. Do focus on that aspect and let it burn you up deep in your soul.
    Oh, believe me, I'm kind of a big deal.

I have been on 3 conference calls already with members of the seventy. They are assessing crew response to areas. They actually know you and our aforementioned Hartsville folks by name as people directly affected, reported directly to presiding Bishopric.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• The low pressure associated with Hurricane Rosa is apparently going to pull half the Gulf into Texas this weekend. I’m thinking ESPN is going to seriously regret picking OU-Texas as its Gameday site. I just hope Herbstreit’s reaction is along the lines of his response to the earthquake a few years back.

Comment

• Wuap, looks like you're in for some more rain.

Batten down the hatches!
        Last edited by Bo Diddley; 10-10-2018, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
          Wuap, looks like you're in for some more rain.

Batten down the hatches!
          Parrot Head is scheduled to get hit too, so best of luck for him as well!

Comment

• Wuap, you snowed in?

Comment

• da fuck.JPG
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Send it my way.
                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                    Man, that's rough, wuap. Hang in there! I actually need to free up some time to take a trip down to Fort Rucker soon.

Comment

Man, that's rough, wuap. Hang in there! I actually need to free up some time to take a trip down to Fort Rucker soon.
                      Not sure if the weather will be similar in Alabama, but Little Rock's a fine town.

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        Not sure if the weather will be similar in Alabama, but Little Rock's a fine town.
                        Been to Little Rock a dozen times for different courses at our education center. Was thinking the other day I need to get back there again. It's been a while.

Edit: I just realized I've turned into that old guy.
                        Last edited by Bo Diddley; 01-12-2020, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• The last 3-4 weeks have been glorious weather in San Antonio. 10 day forecast looks like more of the same.

I sure do not miss snow.

Comment

• Snowed last night and today here.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Been to Little Rock a dozen times for different courses at our education center. Was thinking the other day I need to get back there again. It's been a while.

Edit: I just realized I've turned into that old guy.
                              Welcome to the club

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                                I sure do not miss snow.
                                I sure do miss it not snowing.

Comment

Working...
                                X