No announcement yet.

The Chip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

awesome

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
        awesome
        Props to Sizzle on the design. It was all him.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          Props to Sizzle on the design. It was all him.
          When are the results of the golf tournament going to be posted?
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            When are the results of the golf tournament going to be posted?
            I heard a rumor that it will take a team of accountants and mathletes to add up Art's scorecard.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              Juanita's are awesome. I'm not sure if they are in Utah or not.
              They are new to Utah and delicious. I am not a plain tortilla chip guy without salsa but Juanitas I can eat plain.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
              *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                They are new to Utah and delicious. I am not a plain tortilla chip guy without salsa but Juanitas I can eat plain.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
                I can't describe what's better about them, but I can pound a whole bag without even realizing it. I don't feel great, physically, mentally or spiritually after though.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Sriracha Chips from Lays = very meh

I LOVE Sriracha, but was not impressed with these

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                    Sriracha Chips from Lays = very meh

I LOVE Sriracha, but was not impressed with these
                    Agreed. Sriracha is my go to hot sauce for so many things but yeah the chips were not that good. They barely had any Sriracha flavor.
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

I didn't care for the Lays Sriracha either. They were just okay. I did like the Chicken and Waffle flavor.
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                        I didn't care for the Lays Sriracha either. They were just okay. I did like the Chicken and Waffle flavor.
                        Ooo. Consider me interested. Have not seen those in ca yet.
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                          Ooo. Consider me interested. Have not seen those in ca yet.
                          They were part of that promotion with the Sriracha and also Cheesey Garlic one. We BBQ'd awhile back and my brother brought all 3 to try.
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

Comment

I can't describe what's better about them, but I can pound a whole bag without even realizing it. I don't feel great, physically, mentally or spiritually after though.
                            The love of Juanitas is a short lived thing. If you eat them too much, they taste like a grease trap in a dirty restaurant. You need to limit yourself to two bags a week, even less is better.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

The Chicken & Waffle chips were to sweet to me.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

The Chicken & Waffle chips were to sweet to me.
                                I just tried those for the first time last week. I surprisingly liked them.
                                "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X