The Chip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Where's the love for original Lays? I thought you people knew potato chips.
    Tiger stole all the Lays. Original & unique...

Comment

I'm baffled that there are people that are claiming that crunchy are better than puffs. Crunchy are really only what you eat when puffs are not around.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
        I'm baffled that there are people that are claiming that crunchy are better than puffs. Crunchy are really only what you eat when puffs are not around.
        x2. Unless they are Flamin' Hots. Cheetos Puffs though are dangerous. I can go through a bag without noticing. Utz cheese balls are pretty good also.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
          x2. Unless they are Flamin' Hots. Cheetos Puffs though are dangerous. I can go through a bag without noticing. Utz cheese balls are pretty good also.
          Hack!
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            It's Utz brand back here.
            Utz /= Lays.

At any rate, I find it funny that everyone seems to be eating all these specialty chips all day, acting like they've never heard of Ruffles or Tostitos.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Hack!
              Sorry I didn't click on your link. Didn't think you had Utz west of the Mississippi.
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

Utz /= Lays.

At any rate, I find it funny that everyone seems to be eating all these specialty chips all day, acting like they've never heard of Ruffles or Tostitos.
                C'mon. This is The Diner. Everyone here is a gourmand and foodie.
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

Utz /= Lays.

Ruffles have ridges and I eat them often. Especially the Hickory BBQ. I love chips. There aren't many types of chips out there that I don't like.
                  "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

I'd rather be caught buying Tampax than a bag of Cheetos. Probably the most embarrassing thing a grown man can buy.

I like them as much as the next guy, but seriously, aren't Cheetos the poster child for mindless snack eating for the sweat pants set.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                      I'd rather be caught buying Tampax than a bag of Cheetos. Probably the most embarrassing thing a grown man can buy.

I like them as much as the next guy, but seriously, aren't Cheetos the poster child for mindless snack eating for the sweat pants set.
                      To each his own.
                      Last edited by Hot Lunch; 09-20-2010, 10:12 PM.
                      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                        Cheesy Poofs as my daughter calls them are better than crunchy.
                        [YOUTUBE]-XlYj1iyAlk&NR[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Lays kettle cooked Maui Onion chips are ridiculously good. Definitely better than that Hawaiian brand everyone loves so much.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Lay's Dill Pickle.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              Lays kettle cooked Maui Onion chips are ridiculously good. Definitely better than that Hawaiian brand everyone loves so much.
                              i like the taste. i do not like the breath after
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Still my favorite, but don't love at the same level I did a few years ago.

Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X