The Chip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
    I love Potato Chips. Some of my favorites are Sour Cream and Onion Lays, Crushed Pepper and Salt Kettle Chips that Harmons sells, any tortilla chip with a good salsa and Cheetos. I freaking love Cheetos. Many of my friends make fun of me because I love Cheetos so much. I am glad there are other adults hear that enjoy them as well.
    I'm not a big chip guy, but I tried these the other day and really liked them. The pepper seemed too strong at first, but by the third chip or so I was sold.

"What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

I had some really great chips today.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by marsupial View Post
        Most chips are too greasy and salty for my tastes. Salt and vinegar chips smell like feet.
        Yeah marsupial, now you know how everyone else feels!
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Good read on my favorite Chip.

http://grantland.com/features/chip-k...nfl-influence/
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Speaking of chips, the new Lays Mac&Cheese and Bacon flavored chips were pretty good.
            "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Speaking of chips, the new Lays Mac&Cheese and Bacon flavored chips were pretty good.

Those sound, uh, interesting.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Kruncher's Jalapeno. Muy delicioso!

Comment

Comment

My wife brought me a home a bag of these the other day. They are fantastic.

pickle.jpg
                    One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                    SU

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post

Those sound, uh, interesting.
                      I liked them and will go back for more.
                      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

I liked them and will go back for more.
                        How bout the other new flavors? The only one that sounded good was the mac n cheese flavor. Ginger Wasabi might be ok. No thanks to Mango salsa and cappuccino!

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          How bout the other new flavors? The only one that sounded good was the mac n cheese flavor. Ginger Wasabi might be ok. No thanks to Mango salsa and cappuccino!
                          I would try all three of those just out of curiosity. But I wouldn't drop $3 on a bag of them without knowing if they were any good.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Didn't try those ones. They didn't look good to me.
                            "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

I have tried all of these. Mac n Cheese was pretty OK. Wasabi tasted exactly like wasabi flavor dusted potato chips. Mango salsa was not terrible, but I will not buy them ever again. Cappuccino was like eating a cappuccino jelly belly with a potato chip aftertaste. Horrible, just horrible.

EDIT: in fact I just remembered that the cappuccino flavored ones were brought in by a receptionist to let everybody try them. After everyone who wanted to try them had had a chance she threw the rest of the full sized bag in the trash and nobody complained.
                              Last edited by wally; 08-29-2014, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wally View Post
                                I have tried all of these. Mac n Cheese was pretty OK. Wasabi tasted exactly like wasabi flavor dusted potato chips. Mango salsa was not terrible, but I will not buy them ever again. Cappuccino was like eating a cappuccino jelly belly with a potato chip aftertaste. Horrible, just horrible.

EDIT: in fact I just remembered that the cappuccino flavored ones were brought in by a receptionist to let everybody try them. After everyone who wanted to try them had had a chance she threw the rest of the full sized bag in the trash and nobody complained.
                                That's what I did with the Sriracha flavored lays. I wanted them to be good, but they were nasty.

Comment

Working...
                                X