Legalized Marijuana -- The way is clear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could use a hit right about now.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
      I could use a hit right about now.
      Time for a Visit to Vegas. Or at least Wendover. But just wait until after Jan. 1, 2018, or you could still be in trouble.

California and Massachusetts also legalized marijuana. It looks like Maine will also be added to the list, but Arizona rejected the measure.
      Last edited by falafel; 11-09-2016, 11:09 AM.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Can we please let Robin back in?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
          Can we please let Robin back in?
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

i'm really happy about this
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Time for a Visit to Vegas. Or at least Wendover. But just wait until after Jan. 1, 2018, or you could still be in trouble.

California and Massachusetts also legalized marijuana. It looks like Maine will also be added to the list, but Arizona rejected the measure.
              I'm bummed about it, but knew CA would do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Soccermom View Post
                I'm bummed about it, but knew CA would do it.
                I really didn't care one way or the other.

The prop I was really surprised about was the death penalty one. For as liberal as CA is we sure like to kill people.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                  I really didn't care one way or the other.

The prop I was really surprised about was the death penalty one. For as liberal as CA is we sure like to kill people.
                  Did the measure to speed up killing people pass?

Maybe folks in Cali are feed up paying to keep people in Hotel California.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    Did the measure to speed up killing people pass?

Maybe folks in Cali are feed up paying to keep people in Hotel California.
                    It did.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                      It did.
                      Considering what y'all pay in taxes I'm not surprised, I guess.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Happy 4/20, everybody.
                        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Alright, fess up. Who here gets high? I mean, I don't but I'm surprised we don't have any out-of-the-closet smokers and we have a craft beer thread that gets bumped more than the netflix thread. It's ok-- it's probably legal where you do it.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I prefer edibles as I don't like to mess with my lungs and the effect last longer. Chocolate covered espresso beans with the THC in the chocolate are my preferred source. They make it easy to control the dose as each bean is approx 5mg

http://kivaconfections.com/products/...bites-espresso
                              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                Alright, fess up. Who here gets high? I mean, I don't but I'm surprised we don't have any out-of-the-closet smokers and we have a craft beer thread that gets bumped more than the netflix thread. It's ok-- it's probably legal where you do it.
                                If I resided in a state where it was legal, I would probably give it a try. It's done wonders for a friend of mine in Oregon. She has horrible anxiety problems and marijuana has really helped her manage it. I wouldn't hesitate to suggest using marijuana over something like Xanax to manage anxiety.
                                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X