Legalized Marijuana -- The way is clear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
    I prefer edibles as I don't like to mess with my lungs and the effect last longer. Chocolate covered espresso beans with the THC in the chocolate are my preferred source. They make it easy to control the dose as each bean is approx 5mg

http://kivaconfections.com/products/...bites-espresso
    I'm not an expert, but don't edibles make the liver release some hallucinogen or psychoactive drug that freaks you out if you have too much? You always hear people calling 9/11 b/c they think they're gonna die after doing too much. I mean, you're not saying you eat pans of brownies, but maybe you have crossed the line in the past...
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

haha I have never experienced that, but I keep it pretty tame. I also do it pretty rarely and always from a source that measures doses. It definitely helps with anxiety but probably not more than if I was to learn some good meditation techniques. My anxiety and stress is not so bad that I really need the pot but the pot is nice and works well.
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

I know a few people who post here that smoke weed.

Also a lady in my office loves edibles, she throws down gummies every night. Uses the same anxiety claim.
        *Banned*

Comment

By the way I know that by me admitting this on this board that my opinions will forever be not only colored by ex-mo beer drinker, but now also pot ingest-er. I am full blown heathen.

Comment

By the way I know that by me admitting this on this board that my opinions will forever be not only colored by ex-mo beer drinker, but now also pot ingest-er. I am full blown heathen.
            Meh. We all learned over the past couple of days that alcohol does not impair judgement. So you are good.
            *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
              I know a few people who post here that smoke weed.

Also a lady in my office loves edibles, she throws down gummies every night. Uses the same anxiety claim.
              Oh I know for me it is a claim that does not warrant a prescription. I would never claim stress or anxiety as my sole reason for taking a THC coffee bean, though it does have an effect that helps in that regard.
              Last edited by Flystripper; 04-20-2017, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Oh I know for me it is a claim that does not warrant a prescription. I would never use stress or anxiety as the sole reason for taking a THC coffee bean, though it does have an effect that helps in that regard.
                A lot of polys are turning to marijuan oil for gout. I am sure KatyLied can weigh in. But instead of the THC they use the CBC oil that is extracted from weed. Supposed to be like a miracle drug.
                *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  A lot of polys are turning to marijuan oil for gout. I am sure KatyLied can weigh in. But instead of the THC they use the CBC oil that is extracted from weed. Supposed to be like a miracle drug.
                  Interesting. My father in law battles gout and drinks cherry juice like its water and he is parched in the Sinai. I will check it out and let him know.

Comment

Dont know about CBC oil, but I do know that tons of polys suffer from gout. Only the men though. Mom said that when she lived there, there was still lots of men suffering from elephantiasis. Rather have gout.

Comment

Interesting. My father in law battles gout and drinks cherry juice like its water and he is parched in the Sinai. I will check it out and let him know.
                      I made it through allopurinol therapy in the summer of 2008 (six weeks of absolute hell!), and I've only had one gout flare up since then by taking a 10¢ pill every day. I was using a cane before allopurinol. You have to tough it out, but once you do, it changes your life forever.

Gout hurts so bad, that if I knew I had to have an acute attack every day of my life, I'd end things.
                      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Legalize It

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...lization-polls

Only 16 percent of Americans favored keeping the current policy. About 29 percent backed only medical legalization, 5 percent backed decriminalization, and 49 percent backed full legalization. The remaining 1 percent were not sure.
                        I don't understand why marijuana isn't legal. I really think that the approaches of Colorado, Washington, Oregon, California, and Nevada is the way to go. Make it legal. Regulate dispensaries heavily and tax it heavily.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Bump
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Would you still allow employers to screen employees for usage?
                            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              Bump
                              This is what I get for not searching threads first.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Merged.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X