I love Utah politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
    Utah is about to elect a congressman that has tweeted Alex Jones conspiracy theories and twice been on QAnon podcasts.

I thought we wouldn't see worse than Jason Chaffetz or Mia Love. I was apparently wrong.
    OMG we have big money invested in our senate race here. The ads are nonstop and each more ridiculous than the last. I can't wait until election season is over. It'll be nice if Trump loses and I don't have to read about what the president said or did or insulted or whatever every day of the week.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      OMG we have big money invested in our senate race here. The ads are nonstop and each more ridiculous than the last. I can't wait until election season is over. It'll be nice if Trump loses and I don't have to read about what the president said or did or insulted or whatever every day of the week.
      1) Invest in DVR
      2) Skip all commercials
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        I blame those obnoxious ads that both sides run non-stop on TV. I want them both to lose.
        I'm tired of those ads as well, but Owens would be an embarrassment to the state.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          I'm tired of those ads as well, but Owens would be an embarrassment to the state.
          What, you don't think it would reflect well on Utah the next time he tweets Alex Jones, goes on a QAnon program, or plagiarizes someone in his next book?
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics...aZyoyxFfpXqOsA

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Wait. So, you're saying there ISN'T a...

...cabal of Democrats and Hollywood celebrities are Satan-worshiping pedophiles who operate a global child sex-trafficking ring.
                Ben McAdams has enough good material on Owens, I'm not sure why he keeps pushing the dumb stuff like pre-existing conditions when essentially everyone in DC has said that insurance coverage for pre-existing conditions needs to be protected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                  Wait. So, you're saying there ISN'T a...

Ben McAdams has enough good material on Owens, I'm not sure why he keeps pushing the dumb stuff like pre-existing conditions when essentially everyone in DC has said that insurance coverage for pre-existing conditions needs to be protected.
                  Gotta go after the nuclear testing. It is on everyone's mind!

Comment

• Looking like McAdams is leading Owens.

funk must have had a pretty good night. [emoji41]
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Looking like McAdams is leading Owens.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        Looking like McAdams is leading Owens.

You're welcome.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                          You're welcome.
                          You're not done yet. You still have some work to do in the Pesidential election.

Comment

• Funk may need to try again. Owens/McAdams race has tightened significantly with today's updates:

https://electionresults.utah.gov/elections/uscongress/4

Comment

• Uh oh. I am worried about funk's well being.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Funk's some more work to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X