No announcement yet.

Non-Conference Scheduling rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No deal with Nebraska. False alarm from KSL.
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• Ohio St. just announced it has an opening next year (Vanderbilt canceled)..

GET ON IT Holmes!!!

http://buckeyextra.dispatch.com/cont...me-at-osu.html

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
        Ohio St. just announced it has an opening next year (Vanderbilt canceled)..

GET ON IT Holmes!!!

I look forward to the stealth 2-1 deal Tommy boy is so clever to arrange.
        Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
        - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
        - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

GET ON IT Holmes!!!

BYU sure could use another tough game next season.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            BYU sure could use another tough game next season.
            Never figured you to be a run and hide from competition type of guy DDD...

I look back at some of the teams that went through a "Baptism by Fire" at BYU, end up doing better as they mature and became junior/senior's.. I look at Beck and his rough seasons and what he was able to become..

I look over the past few years and see the similar records and what appears to be a stagnation of growth in our players drive and competitiveness. Have they truly been tested as a team? Have they truly had a disappointing year to an extent that it will drive them to be better? Even last year during all the turmoil it was a successful season (10-3) by most standards..

Next year may be rough, but overall I see the possibility for adversity to bring this team together to build for the future seasons and those who will eb around for the next 2 to 3 seasons..

The status-quo has caused BYU to stagnate and lose it competitive drive.. I miss the old Bronco who studied War etc then the current morphasized Bronco...

Comment

I look back at some of the teams that went through a "Baptism by Fire" at BYU, end up doing better as they mature and became junior/senior's.. I look at Beck and his rough seasons and what he was able to become..

I look over the past few years and see the similar records and what appears to be a stagnation of growth in our players drive and competitiveness. Have they truly been tested as a team? Have they truly had a disappointing year to an extent that it will drive them to be better? Even last year during all the turmoil it was a successful season (10-3) by most standards..

Next year may be rough, but overall I see the possibility for adversity to bring this team together to build for the future seasons and those who will eb around for the next 2 to 3 seasons..

The status-quo has caused BYU to stagnate and lose it competitive drive.. I miss the old Bronco who studied War etc then the current morphasized Bronco...
              Nothing brings a team together like losing.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                Nothing brings a team together like losing adversity.
                FIFY you pansy ass..

Comment

FIFY you pansy ass..
                  I'd feel a lot better about next year if we hadn't lost our QB for this season, the off-season and spring ball.
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

GET ON IT Holmes!!!

Add Ohio State to the 2013 schedule? Why don't you just detonate a bunch of C-4 and get it over quicker?
                    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                      I'd feel a lot better about next year if we hadn't lost our QB for this season, the off-season and spring ball.
                      Add to that the dynamic of a new offensive coordinator.

Comment

Running from competition? lol.

Is toSU offering to come to Provo or are they only willing to take the game at home?
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                          Add to that the dynamic of a new offensive coordinator.
                          He'll still be here.
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            Last time I played I got my first ever sandy birdie on #5. I think I still shot a 102 though.

I was joking about the 2-1, but I would love to see Oregon/BYU play.
                            My first sandy birdie was #17 at Cog Hill when I knocked a 7 iron stiff from a fairway bunker. I enjoy that memory when the pros play there. I wonder if Cog will make it back on the PGA schedule?

Comment

• Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                              Add Ohio State to the 2013 schedule? Why don't you just detonate a bunch of C-4 and get it over quicker?
                              Pansy ass X2

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              Running from competition? lol.

Is toSU offering to come to Provo or are they only willing to take the game at home?

Give me a break.. I am responding to you and the other individuals who seem to be quivering about the idea of adding an away game with tOSU because our schedule is already too tough..

As for contract discussions. Who gives a shit.. They have an opening, we have an opening.. End of discussion..

Comment

Pansy ass X2
                                Listen, if fans want to see us line up against the best regardless of outcome, then by all means schedule them. But you and I know full well that fans simply cannot take the long term view, nor can they be philosophical about 3-9 seasons.
                                Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Working...
                                X