No announcement yet.

Non-Conference Scheduling rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking out the starwood website for hotel availability in 2017. Currently, you can only book out to April 2014. I will keep checking and let everyone know. Please let me know ASAP if you plan on attending and maybe we can get a group rate somewhere. Also let me know how many will be traveling with you and how many rooms you will need.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• In.

Shopping for tickets now, so I can get in on the best deals!

Comment

• Also, we play Wisconsin next year at Camp Randall. It might be a good chance to scout out hotels and restaurants for the 2017 trip.

Comment

• I think MMM is getting burned out on all my football roadies. I just texted her to tell her about Wisconsin 2017. She said that I could go to that game or Boise State in 2024, but not both.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            Checking out the starwood website for hotel availability in 2017. Currently, you can only book out to April 2014. I will keep checking and let everyone know. Please let me know ASAP if you plan on attending and maybe we can get a group rate somewhere. Also let me know how many will be traveling with you and how many rooms you will need.
            I don't see why you need to know how many are traveling with me, unless you are offering to help arrange a group rate for airfare as well.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              I don't see why you need to know how many are traveling with me, unless you are offering to help arrange a group rate for airfare as well.
              Dinner reservations. Does anyone know if Madison has a Cheesecake Factory?

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                Dinner reservations. Does anyone know if Madison has a Cheesecake Factory?
                So delicious, isn't that right, MarkGrace?
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Apologies. I didn't mean to include you on that invite.

sigpic

Comment

• Oregon plays at Wyoming in 2017, if the two games don't conflict I would pencil in the trip.

landpoke has promised all kinds of shenanigans that he better live up to.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      Apologies. I didn't mean to include you on that invite.
                      Yes you did.

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      Checking out the starwood website for hotel availability in 2017. Currently, you can only book out to April 2014. I will keep checking and let everyone know. Please let me know ASAP if you plan on attending and maybe we can get a group rate somewhere. Also let me know how many will be traveling with you and how many rooms you will need.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yes you did.
                        I can see how that could be confusing. Sorry for the mixup. Anyhow, best of luck to you and whomever it is that may be traveling with you.

sigpic

Comment

• BYU adding a H-H with Nebraska in 2017-2018 to their one-and-done deal in 2015.
                          "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                            BYU adding a H-H with Nebraska in 2017-2018 to their one-and-done deal in 2015.
                            I don't think this is true. I think the dude that tweeted it is mixing up wisconsin and nebraska.

Comment

• What does 2016 look like at this point for BYU? Oregon has no non-conf games scheduled at this point, and only a road game @ WYO in 17, I could see them being willing to go Autzen, Autzen, Provo 16-18.

Maybe I'll drop an email to my contact in the AD.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                                I don't think this is true. I think the dude that tweeted it is mixing up wisconsin and nebraska.
                                Probably still reeling from those uniforms a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X