Non-Conference Scheduling rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
    Watering down the schedule with Texas instead of the Utes? Typical Cougar talk.
    Lol. In other words schedule a team we know we can beat.
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Out of the woodwork they crawl.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
        Lol. In other words schedule a team we know we can beat.
        Yes! They all come around eventually.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Va. Tech H-H 2026 & 2030.

Would I prefer that this series was wrapped up prior to my 50th birthday? Sure. But I'll take it.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
            Va. Tech H-H 2026 & 2030.

Would I prefer that this series was wrapped up prior to my 50th birthday? Sure. But I'll take it.
            And you really aren't that old! 2030..LOL!
            Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
            -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
            -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
              And you really aren't that old! 2030..LOL!
              Yes, have some respect for those who are highly, highly unlikely to be around for the return trip.

Serious question: will colleges still play football in 2030?

Comment

• ECU and BYU announce another two-game series for 2022 (Provo) and 2024 (NC).

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/...-Carolina.html
                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• We better get our coaching staff figured out quick...the schedules after 2018 are pretty tough.

It is like we are never wanting to see a 10 win season again.

Comment

• BYU announced games with Houston, Hawaii and Georgia Southern (who are now FBS, apparently):

https://byucougars.com/story/footbal...-Hawai’i
                    Last edited by Joe Public; 11-30-2017, 03:49 PM.
                    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• 2020 Schedule is brutal.
                      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• http://www.wyosports.net/university_...be85049d7.html

The University of Wyoming football team will play a home-and-home series against Brigham Young, a source confirmed to WyoSports Tuesday.

The contract is expected to be finalized over the next 30 days. However, the source said UW will play at BYU in 2022 and the return game in Laramie will be in 2024.
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Home and home with Arkansas was just announced today

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                            Home and home with Arkansas was just announced today
                            Arkansas is ranked 93rd in Sagarin with a 2-7 record. Only P5's below that are Rutgers and Kansas. I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                              Arkansas is ranked 93rd in Sagarin with a 2-7 record. Only P5's below that are Rutgers and Kansas. I like it.
                              Hopefully for our sake we're better by then, y'all would kill us right now lol. Have a pretty solid recruiting class coming in at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by gohogs14 View Post
                                Hopefully for our sake we're better by then, y'all would kill us right now lol. Have a pretty solid recruiting class coming in at least.
                                Hey now, we are pretty awful too!

Comment

Working...
                                X