No announcement yet.

Non-Conference Scheduling rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought we'd hear talk of scheduling Navy as soon as independence was announced. I haven't really even heard Navy mentioned in any scheduling conversations. Am I wrong to assume we'd try and schedule that one every year?

Comment

Originally posted by RedSox View Post
      In all seriousness, what are Ohio State's strongest academic programs? Their law school is mediocre (don't know about others).

Business
      Architecture school
      Medical School
      Cancer Research Program
      Dental
      Optometry

Lots of former BYU and some UTah student in all of these fields..

Their Law School is ranked around 34th nationally.. Hardly mediocre..

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
        I thought we'd hear talk of scheduling Navy as soon as independence was announced. I haven't really even heard Navy mentioned in any scheduling conversations. Am I wrong to assume we'd try and schedule that one every year?
        I bet both Navy and Army are going to be regulars in November.
        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
          Bronco mentioned them both as teams he'd like to play.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
            Business
            Architecture school
            Medical School
            Cancer Research Program
            Dental
            Optometry

Don't forget Truck Driving and HVAC services. I hear tosu is close to boise in those areas.
            "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

MRD, hows that cold fusion research going for you?

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                Business
                Architecture school
                Medical School
                Cancer Research Program
                Dental
                Optometry

It all depends on how you look at law schools. I got a scholarship there and was tempted to go, but their employment numbers were pretty low, so I went elsewhere (to a school that many on here would also consider mediocre).
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by OSUCougar View Post
                  MRD, hows that cold fusion research going for you?
                  Its not going well. But the artificial heart seemed to work out ok.
                  "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Yeah, the FDA only demanded that the guy quit publicly referring to himself as a Doctor.

I'm just kidding. The Jarvik heart is a big score. Didn't BYU have its fingers in the cold fusion pie?
                    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Sheesh! So much for focus!

Comment

Originally posted by RedSox View Post
                        Yeah, the FDA only demanded that the guy quit publicly referring to himself as a Doctor.

I'm just kidding. The Jarvik heart is a big score. Didn't BYU have its fingers in the cold fusion pie?
                        Osucougar: So you know I like to give dabrockster crap (and now you) because he went to Ohio St for grad school. Michigan grads do that sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
                          Don't forget Truck Driving and HVAC services. I hear tosu is close to boise in those areas.
                          :finger3:

Comment

Osucougar: So you know I like to give dabrockster crap (and now you) because he went to Ohio St for grad school. Michigan grads do that sort of thing.
                            Ahh, got it now. Thought you were just being a typical Ute prick.

Comment

2481 days...

Is the Number of Days since Michigan’s last victory over Ohio State in football..

Looking to add another good amount to that..

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                                Sheesh! So much for focus!
                                SQUIRREL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X