• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pelagius View Post
    recently?

Comment

Originally posted by OSUCougar View Post
      Almost ... fall of 2003 was my first year there.

Comment

Yep, I graduated June of 2003.

Comment

Yep, I graduated June of 2003.
          Focus, people.. This isn't the "reminisce about the good ole days at tOSU" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            Focus, people.. This isn't the "reminisce about the good ole days at tOSU" thread.
            But they gave me a OSU tank top when I left.

Comment

BYU played in Madison back in 1980 (won 28-3), so if oxcoug's description is accurate and that it's a team we've never played before, then it wouldn't be Wisconsin.
              Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

But they gave me a OSU tank top when I left.
                Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Thsi is to OSUCougar as well: That about when I graduated (2003).... Young Married Couples Ward???

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                    Thsi is to OSUCougar as well: That about when I graduated (2003).... Young Married Couples Ward???
                    No, we lived in Reynoldsburg. You and I had a business computer course together. You talked about your brother who wrestled at Boise, I think.

IndyCoug, my guess is it is either Virginia Tech or UNC, based on OXCougs description and scuttlebutt over on CB. I'd be happy with a 1 for 1 with Wisconson which is the latest rumor on CB.

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                      Academic Schools with clout:

Michigan
                      UNC
                      Northwestern
                      Boston College
                      tOSU (You can laugh all you want)
                      Rutgers
                      Penn St.
                      WV
                      Pitt
                      Wisconsin

Are some that I would consider Academic Institutions..
                      In all seriousness, what are Ohio State's strongest academic programs? Their law school is mediocre (don't know about others).
                      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

No, we lived in Reynoldsburg. You and I had a business computer course together. You talked about your brother who wrestled at Boise, I think.

IndyCoug, my guess is it is either Virginia Tech or UNC, based on OXCougs description and scuttlebutt over on CB. I'd be happy with a 1 for 1 with Wisconson which is the latest rumor on CB.
                        Haven't we played the Tarheels before? Of the two, my guess is Va. Tech. Strong academics; never played before; "powerhouse" (At least, they're almost a powerhouse). I don't think we can call UNC a powerhouse in football.
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by RedSox View Post
                          Haven't we played the Tarheels before? Of the two, my guess is Va. Tech. Strong academics; never played before; "powerhouse" (At least, they're almost a powerhouse). I don't think we can call UNC a powerhouse in football.
                          I don't think we have played UNC, but I'll have to check that. And lately, I would consider them a great addition to the schedule. Solid defensive team, in the top 25 most years, about on par with Clemson (Clemson a little higher). I'd like to play VaTech over UNC though, unless UNC comes with a home and home in basketball!!

Comment

Cool. We can turn this into a reminisce about the good old days at VaTech thread.
                            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

I wondered if that was you. I remember that course we had together..

Hated it...

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                                BYU played in Madison back in 1980 (won 28-3), so if oxcoug's description is accurate and that it's a team we've never played before, then it wouldn't be Wisconsin.
                                I was going to mention that because I went to that game! It was the very first BYU game I ever attended, or I think that I ever saw at all (BYU was not a fixture on TV in the midwest in the 70s). A group from our ward went up to see it, and my father took me. I actually thought it was in '79, since I somehow remember Marc Wilson being the QB, but I looked it up and Indy was right, it was September 20, 1980. I was quite young at the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X