bb recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Yes, and he acknowledges that. But the guy has been winning for like... ever. You might expect a guy like that to start putting the continued win streak in front of the kids at some point.
    true.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

Yes, and he acknowledges that. But the guy has been winning for like... ever. You might expect a guy like that to start putting the continued win streak in front of the kids at some point.
      At this point, coaching coachable kids matters. His legacy is secure, he can be paid what the women's game supports, and now he can select only the nicest, top quality recruits. All of us would want that. I don't doubt he is a very excellent coach, but if all coaches started implementing this strategy it would be more impressive. Doing it on top is not so impressive.
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
        At this point, coaching coachable kids matters. His legacy is secure, he can be paid what the women's game supports, and now he can select only the nicest, top quality recruits. All of us would want that. I don't doubt he is a very excellent coach, but if all coaches started implementing this strategy it would be more impressive. Doing it on top is not so impressive.
        Man you're a tough nut to crack.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
          Yep, if he weren't already the greatest women's basketball coach of all-time, there's no way he could pull that shit off.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
            Yep, if he weren't already the greatest women's basketball coach of all-time, there's no way he could pull that shit off.
            Hi, I am the UConn coach that nobody can defeat. That about opens any and all doors.
            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Benching players with attitude problems? Only the greatest coach of all time can get away with that?
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Benching players with attitude problems? Only the greatest coach of all time can get away with that?
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Oh.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    That might be the first time ever that someone has acted one way to big money donors and their families and a different way to other people.
                    I knew him before he knew I was a donor. Played ball with him before he was a recruit.

Comment

• Waters would totally shut this kid down.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• What do we know about Nate Hansen?

https://twitter.com/natertot1010/sta...16650973016065

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                          I think he is just joining an intramural team.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                            https://www.heraldextra.com/sports/h...a04b44793.html

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                              I think he is just joining an intramural team.
                              It's hard work walking over to Timpview high school, in order to maintain BYU's status as perennial WCC third places finishers.

Comment

• I hope we are looking at this kid. Had a great soph season last year and I think he will break out this year.

One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                                SU

Comment

Working...
                                X