Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waup: Is the Hurricane heading towards you??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waup: Is the Hurricane heading towards you??

Be safe....

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    Be safe....
    For right now, no. But, I am prepared.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

I think the whole east coast is going to get a lot of rain. Look out OBX!

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
        I think the whole east coast is going to get a lot of rain. Look out OBX!
        If it stays out to sea, you'll just get wind. The west side of the storm usually gets off with some downed limbs. The east side gets its ass kicked. This storm is going to kill someone, someone right now who has no idea that something off the Bahamas is going to kill them before Sunday.

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Seriously, Earl, vete al carajo.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            Seriously, Earl, vete al carajo.
            If this prediction holds true then you might get your wish. The crappy surfer in me wishes I were in NC this week.

Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
            God forgives many things for an act of mercy
            Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

This thing is starting to scare the shit out of me:

Comment

pellegrino, even if you have to lie to me, please tell me that you at least have 72 hours of potable water safely stored. If this thing were to shift, unexpectedly, as Katrina did 36 hours before landfall, then you could catch hell.

Everyone in the Delmarva area should find all their policies, social security cards, passports, birth certificates, and have them on hand, just in case (por si acaso, UD).

Comment

I'm glad that Super and the kids are going out of town tonight. Last time we had a decent hurricane in this area (2003, 2002?) she was out of town as well. No power for a while on that one and lots of downed trees. I'm pretty far inland but if it hit right there could be a lot of wind and rain.

Edit: Looking at the latest forecast it is the peninsula that is going to get hit, they don't even think it will rain west of the Chesapeake Bay.
                  Last edited by UtahDan; 09-01-2010, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the up dates Waup:

Mods. Any chance you can put this under Back Fence (I accidentally put it under Critics Corner). Thanks

Comment

Thanks Mods!!!

Comment

pellegrino, even if you have to lie to me, please tell me that you at least have 72 hours of potable water safely stored. If this thing were to shift, unexpectedly, as Katrina did 36 hours before landfall, then you could catch hell.

Everyone in the Delmarva area should find all their policies, social security cards, passports, birth certificates, and have them on hand, just in case (por si acaso, UD).
                        Surfah, you are shit out of luck. Grab your ankles and kiss your ass goodbye!
                        I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

fear not, my friend. la famiglia pellegrino è sempre preparata.
                          Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                          God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                          Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                            fear not, my friend. la famiglia pellegrino è sempre preparata.
                            bene.

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                              Surfah, you are shit out of luck. Grab your ankles and kiss your ass goodbye!
                              Piss off, golem.

Comment

Working...
                              X