No announcement yet.

"Climbing is easier than hanging on" - Duck football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never liked Oregon, but always feel bad when they lose just because of HFN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
      I've never liked Oregon, but always feel bad when they lose just because of HFN.
      It felt really great to care so much about the loss today. It stabbed me in the heart. Reminded me of the old days of how serious I used to take each win and defeat.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
        I've never liked Oregon, but always feel bad when they lose just because of HFN.
        HFN is one of the best people. But Oregon is terrible and their fan's are trash. Don't feel bad.

Comment

• Congrats to HFN and the ducks. Today the northwest is truly Huskie free.

Comment

• Oregon hired away BSU’s DC today for the same position at OU. Ducks suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
              Oregon hired away BSU’s DC today for the same position at OU. Ducks suck.
              What is it with the PAC12's love affair with BSU coaches? More than half of the PAC12 teams have former BSU coaches now:

Arizona - Marcel Yates (DC) - former BSU DC

Cal - Justin Wilcox (HC) - former BSU DC

Oregon - Andy Avalos (DC) - former BSU DC

Oregon State - Jonathan Smith (HC) - former BSU QB Coach

Utah - Andy Ludwig (OC) - former BSU QB Coach

Washington Huskies - Chris Petersen (HC) - former BSU HC

USC - Chad Kauha'ah'a (DL) - former BSU DL Coach

The next thing you will know half of the PAC12 stadiums will have smurf turf and the Rose Bowl will be replaced by the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                What is it with the PAC12's love affair with BSU coaches? More than half of the PAC12 teams have former BSU coaches now:

The next thing you will know half of the PAC12 stadiums will have smurf turf and the Rose Bowl will be replaced by the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl.
                Other current Pac12 schools which have hired former BSU head coaches in the past:

Arizona State
                Colorado
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

It does provide a nice pool of candidates for HC if Harsin were to ever leave.

Comment

What is it with the PAC12's love affair with BSU coaches? More than half of the PAC12 teams have former BSU coaches now

Maybe this explains why the P-12 is the worst P5 football conference and is usually left out of the CFP.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

Yep. This is embarrassing.
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

Maybe this explains why the P-12 is the worst P5 football conference and is usually left out of the CFP.
                          2.5 year old quote, that still rings as true today.

Comment

• Hey bitches!!!!!

This Thanksgiving weekend, I'd like to thank the ducks, who really suck, for handing the beavers the win.

Comment

Working...
                            X