No announcement yet.

"Climbing is easier than hanging on" - Duck football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 points with almost 8 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. LOL.

Comment

• I was hoping Chip would go to UF because I like his Pac-10+2 legacy being with the Ducks and don't want to run the risk of UCLA getting something under their feet. He should be able to get resources there, but I also think it's a good time to go to UF because he would have access to Florida recruiting and he's not that far from TX where he had solid success. Plus, Saban has to retire one of these years and once that happens, the SEC should be wide open again and it would be interesting to see how his offense fares against SEC foes on a regular basis.

But on topic for the overall thread, the Ducks got a nice pick six to go up 62-7.
      I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

• Taggart leaving for Florida State. That was quick.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          Taggart leaving for Florida State. That was quick.
          His 3rd team in 365 days. Lol.

He is also taking DC Jim Leavitt with him. And rumor has it he was calling recruits trying to flip them on his way to FSU. That is seriously messed up.
          *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            Taggart leaving for Florida State. That was quick.
            Good move for a coach who is 47-50.

Comment

• Harsin to Oregon? Possibility.
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                Harsin to Oregon? Possibility.
                Harsin almost got fired this season.

I think they either promote OC Cristobal, or they go after Leach.
                *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  Harsin almost got fired this season.

I think they either promote OC Cristobal, or they go after Leach.
                  My guess is Leach. He is looking to upgrade from Wazzu.
                  "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• I'm skeptical that the culture in Eugene is accepting enough for Leach.
                    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Oregon is still paying for its mistake of promoting Mark Helfrich instead of making a run at Chris Petersen. I know there was no guarantee that they could have got Petersen, but he had ties to Oregon and it might have been a job he would have taken.
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Mario Cristobal in at Oregon. Sounds like he should be coaching their soccer team.

Comment

• Take a knee dummies.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                            Take a knee dummies.
                            I messed that part. How much time was left?
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• "Climbing is easier than hanging on" - Duck football

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              I messed that part. How much time was left?
                              Under a minute. 2nd down. Stanford has 1 timeout. As long as they (Ducks) don’t turn it over, there is no way they lose. Run play. RB stretches for extra yards. Fumble.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Man, but those uniforms.

Comment

Working...
                                X