Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babs View Post
    LOL.
    Look at Stanford's remaining schedule. If the Cardinal can win at Autzen -- and convincingly -- who the hell is going to beat them?

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
      TD, Ducks. The defense lost the reciever due to the all green unis matching the turf. What an unfair disadvantage!
      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Not so fast, friends. 21-17 Stanford.
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

So this is how teams are suppose to respond when they are down, who knew? This seems like a lot more fun.

Comment

TD Oregon. What a crazy game.
            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Return of the quack.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Eric Weddle is the answer to the trivia question for the Stanford-Oregon broadcast. Viva la Weddle!

Comment

Originally posted by Top Ute View Post
                  Look at Stanford's remaining schedule. If the Cardinal can win at Autzen -- and convincingly -- who the hell is going to beat them?
                  It doesn't matter who's going to beat them. They won't make the title game. Even if they were to go undefeated (and they won't) they started the season ranked too low and they don't have the marquee factor to overcome the SoS and preseason disadvantage.

Comment

HFNW, would Lewis be considered a dirty player due to his knockout hit? Seems to me that he was head hunting, even though he was the second person to hit the receiver.

It is not an easy call when your on the other side of the coin, is it?
                    I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

I better hear HFN and the rest of you whinners bitching about the dirty-bushleage of a hit that knocked the Standford player out by the Duck player..

As I would say. Kharma is a bitch when it smacks you in the face of hypocrisy...

Edit Note: didn't see FN Phat had posted. Glad I wasn't the only one who was going to call you guys out..

Comment

Ducks are on another level. Kicking ass and taking names in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Top Ute View Post
                          Stanford vs. Alabama for BCS title. Calling my shot now.
                          Good call.

Comment

Wow, Oregon is explosive. I know someone will beat them because no one makes it out of the PAC-10 undefeated unless your name is USC. But who?

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                              TD, Ducks. The defense lost the reciever due to the all green unis matching the turf. What an unfair disadvantage!
                              HA. The irony.. Oregon Ducks are a bunch of Boise State HACKS!!!

Comment

In the 2nd half this year:

Oregon Ducks 107
                                Their opponents 7

Also, you Boise fans are pretty funny with your complex.

Comment

Working...
                                X