"Climbing is easier than hanging on" - Duck football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Climbing is easier than hanging on" - Duck football

Costa or Thomas? A decision will come on Saturday, it isn't going to matter much though. Either, neither LaMike and Barner (Lightning and Lightning) are back and learned some speed skills running track in the spring. The D is loaded and deep.

Too bad Sipi and DDD aren't around anymore.

Welcome to the P10 Utah, meet the champs.

[YOUTUBE]R8YkmreRiwA&p[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]E-GOn-TLGrk[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]nPp02JgYNV8[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]ulxUVzLwZks[/YOUTUBE]
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

LaMike left of Doak Walker list. Kind of surprising. Especially when there were like 200 other RBs on the watch list. Also funny is his name and that he explains it as "the Mike." Guess he doesn't understand feminine and masculine.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
      LaMike left of Doak Walker list. Kind of surprising. Especially when there were like 200 other RBs on the watch list. Also funny is his name and that he explains it as "the Mike." Guess he doesn't understand feminine and masculine.
      Yeah that was a bit surprising, but when you are in the same conference with Jehova of Montlake and Jackwhizz "Greatest RB to ever play football" Rodgers you take the recognition you can get.

I've never seen LMJ say "the Mike" that was a sign in the student section last season that became a staple after the Cal game.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Yeah that was a bit surprising, but when you are in the same conference with Jehova of Montlake and Jackwhizz "Greatest RB to ever play football" Rodgers you take the recognition you can get.

I've never seen LMJ say "the Mike" that was a sign in the student section last season that became a staple after the Cal game.
        I assumed they got it from him. That's pretty nice for Cal fans.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

Today Colin Cowherd predicted that the University of Oregon Ducks would finish 4th place in the P10. He said the Ducks were overrated. The teams he selected in front of them were, in order: University of Southern California, University of Arizona and Oregon State University.

Do you agree with these predictions? If not, please explain.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            Today Colin Cowherd predicted that the University of Oregon Ducks would finish 4th place in the P10. He said the Ducks were overrated. The teams he selected in front of them were, in order: University of Southern California, University of Arizona and Oregon State University.

Do you agree with these predictions? If not, please explain.
            University of Southern California can't win because they are in trouble for allowing their players to be paid, so they don't matter.

University of Arizona are a bunch of chokers with bottle chucking fans, and they play in Autzen this year. They don't worry me.

Oregon State Beavers are going to be a solid team. For the third year in a row I think the Civil War will determine who goes to the Rose Bowl. Jackwhizz and James vs. LMJ and Barner will be another fantastic show. I predict that Oregon State will get into a nude 3-point stance with the game on the line and from the Tazer position Kenjon Barner will make a huge play and win the day. B2B for the Ducks.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

University of Southern California can't win because they are in trouble for allowing their players to be paid, so they don't matter.

University of Arizona are a bunch of chokers with bottle chucking fans, and they play in Autzen this year. They don't worry me.

Oregon State Beavers are going to be a solid team. For the third year in a row I think the Civil War will determine who goes to the Rose Bowl. Jackwhizz and James vs. LMJ and Barner will be another fantastic show. I predict that Oregon State will get into a nude 3-point stance with the game on the line and from the Tazer position Kenjon Barner will make a huge play and win the day. B2B for the Ducks.
              Is there a rivalry game that's determined more the last two years than OSU-Oregon? I guess you could say Alabama-Florida, but I don't think you could call that a true rivalry game. Both schools rank about 3rd-4th on the hate meter of the other.

Comment

Oregon is going to be a fun team to watch this year. It is funny to see some of the thoughts from writers and others in the media on this team. Some think they are overrated and others think they are going to run away with the Pac-10 this year. I think it will be a good year for the Ducks. I will try to catch as many Duck games as I can this year.
                "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Darron Thomas it is. Chip says it is great to have an upperclassmen who has put in his time and knows the system as a quality backup.

Dennis Dixon 2.0!
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

HFN - you'll be happy to know that my middle son drew Oregon O's during sacrament meeting today. He also drew some Y's but those ended up in the trash.

Comment

http://www.nikeblog.com/2009/09/03/c...niform-combos/

Pick your favorite Oregon uniform combo.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

That is pretty cool.
                        "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

I saw this last offseason. So great.

That said, I think the Civil War unis are awesome.
                          "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

I will go with this,

Comment

I think Monte Kiffin probably just pooped his pants.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                              X