• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The beginning of the End to the Clinton Era

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/...bit/index.html
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    The mods can decide if this should be moved over to The beginning of the End to the Clinton Era thread...

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Gillibrand Says Bill Clinton Should Have Resigned Over Lewinsky Affair

All these Dem come-to-Jesus moments over Clinton are so moving. Let's see if it holds come campaign and election time. I fully expect to see them cheering both Clintons adoringly at the next convention.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

I’m kind of sad that Walt pulled up this Triplet airball from the past.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Behind every "great man" is a "great women"...

When allegations of sexual misconduct emerged during Bill’s 1992 presidential run, she’s reported to have said “Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.” Multiple people also report that she called the women “sluts” and “whores” — you know, for daring to be raped. A private investigator named Ivan Duda claims that, after Bill lost his second governor’s race, Hillary told him: “I want you to get rid of all these b****** he’s seeing . . . I want you to give me the names and addresses and phone numbers, and we can get them under control.”
            Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...inist-platform
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              Don't feel so bad, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                Don't feel so bad, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
                BURN!!!!

HFN Walter

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                  BURN!!!!
                  It wasn't meant that way. Triplet probably has more zero-reply threads than I have posts.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    I'm a huge thread consolidation proponent, but ruining an 8-year-old goose egg is like cracking open a bottle of Macallan 1952 and dumping it on the ground.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      I'm a huge thread consolidation proponent, but ruining an 8-year-old goose egg is like cracking open a bottle of Macallan 1952 and dumping it on the ground.
                      Had to look that up. Is it any good? (Maybe start a thread for your response.)

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        How so? No one would have ever remembered the goose egg if it hadnt been resurrected.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

That spirit cooking stuff is starting to make sense now.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

That spirit cooking stuff is starting to make sense now.
                            Where and how do you find these people? Her twitter feed is a calvacade of crazy.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                              Where and how do you find these people? Her twitter feed is a calvacade of crazy.
                              If it is on twitter it must be true! I bet she even has a signature from Hillary in her yearbook.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X