Thread: The beginning of the End to the Clinton Era

Default The beginning of the End to the Clinton Era

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    The mods can decide if this should be moved over to The beginning of the End to the Clinton Era thread...

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. --President Donald J. Trump

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. --President Donald J. Trump

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Gillibrand Says Bill Clinton Should Have Resigned Over Lewinsky Affair

All these Dem come-to-Jesus moments over Clinton are so moving. Let's see if it holds come campaign and election time. I fully expect to see them cheering both Clintons adoringly at the next convention.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Time to camp HuskyFreeNorthwest's Avatar

I’m kind of sad that Walt pulled up this Triplet airball from the past.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Behind every "great man" is a "great women"...

When allegations of sexual misconduct emerged during Bill’s 1992 presidential run, she’s reported to have said “Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.” Multiple people also report that she called the women “sluts” and “whores” — you know, for daring to be raped. A private investigator named Ivan Duda claims that, after Bill lost his second governor’s race, Hillary told him: “I want you to get rid of all these b****** he’s seeing . . . I want you to give me the names and addresses and phone numbers, and we can get them under control.”
    Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...inist-platform
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Don't feel so bad, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Don't feel so bad, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
    BURN!!!!

HFN Walter

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    BURN!!!!
    It wasn't meant that way. Triplet probably has more zero-reply threads than I have posts.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    I'm a huge thread consolidation proponent, but ruining an 8-year-old goose egg is like cracking open a bottle of Macallan 1952 and dumping it on the ground.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    I'm a huge thread consolidation proponent, but ruining an 8-year-old goose egg is like cracking open a bottle of Macallan 1952 and dumping it on the ground.
    Had to look that up. Is it any good? (Maybe start a thread for your response.)

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    How so? No one would have ever remembered the goose egg if it hadnt been resurrected.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Where and how do you find these people? Her twitter feed is a calvacade of crazy.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    Where and how do you find these people? Her twitter feed is a calvacade of crazy.
    If it is on twitter it must be true! I bet she even has a signature from Hillary in her yearbook.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    But, but, but... she's a truth warrior! How can you not like a truth warrior?

man, those stonecutter rituals are pretty crazy
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    man, those stonecutter rituals are pretty crazy
    Someone has to keep the metric system down.
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.
    --Charles W. Bamforth, Ph.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Dykstra View Post
    That woman's a monster for the sole reason of trying to stop women who were molested by Bill from speaking up. Everything else aside.
    Solid first post! Be sure to stop by Ellis Island and introduce yourself.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

That woman's a monster for the sole reason of trying to stop women who were molested by Bill from speaking up. Everything else aside.
    So what got you banned from Cougarboard?

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Bill Clinton is such a lying pig.

Ha, he pulls a UncleTedBot at the end there: #whataboutJFKandLBJ?

Fact-Checking Bill Clinton’s meltdown on NBC’s Today Show

The Pinocchio Test

In both cases, Clinton skirts close to Four Pinocchios. He did have large legal debts, perhaps several million as he once said, but $16 million is clearly wrong. In any case, he and his wife were able to quickly dig themselves out of that hole. As for the sexual harassment policy, he was simply implementing federal guidelines — and it’s an odd thing to brag about, given the circumstances.

JKHW3U4VTQ26BFKRM3VNV76XOQ.jpg
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."