people at walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    I bet HFN shops at Costco. He’s not a commie.
    He may shop at Costco, but I have my suspicions about the commie thing. I see how he runs his ski hill. Same employees in the same positions, year in and year out. It's almost as if there's no incentive to climb up the ski resort corporate ladder.

EDIT: on a serious note, it really does seem like a good place to work. My daughter filled in at ticket sales for a week and she was treated very well. Just wanted to make sure my TIC comment wasn't taken as a knock on HFN's managerial policies.
    Last edited by Northwestcoug; 12-12-2017, 02:04 PM.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

I shop at the nearest store. if its walmart, so be it. just don't give a shit.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
        And then think about what it takes to execute a flawless urination with one hand. Dude needed to scrub his hands, not 'wash.'
        Maybe he set the cone on top of the urinal while he did his business. Or maybe there was one of those shelves he used? Many possibilities that allow for two handed urinating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          Maybe he set the cone on top of the urinal while he did his business. Or maybe there was one of those shelves he used? Many possibilities that allow for two handed urinating.

Maybe start by reading my post.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

Maybe start by reading my post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

IKEA should put Pete’s Bathroom Cubby outside their restrooms.
              A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                IKEA should put Pete’s Bathroom Cubby outside their restrooms.
                yes. needs more security. maybe retinal scanner.
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Honestly, most of our posts take little time and effort. Kudos to D-hole for going the extra mile.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Whenever someone calls Donuthole "dhole," I can't help but think of this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhole
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      Whenever someone calls Donuthole "dhole," I can't help but think of this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhole

Comment

Working...
                      X