people at walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people at walmart

okay, I know competition is fierce, but I'm pretty sure I have a winner. I'm standing in line at walmart last night, and the woman in front of me is buying one of those full-length mirrors you hang on your door. Well, she sees no need to wait 'til she gets home. She lifts up her shirt and starts examining the stretch marks on her belly - WHILE STANDING IN LINE! Apparently geometry's not her forte, either, as I don't think she realized that on account of the angle everybody behind her got a good look, too.

Originally posted by Babs View Post
    okay, I know competition is fierce, but I'm pretty sure I have a winner. I'm standing in line at walmart last night, and the woman in front of me is buying one of those full-length mirrors you hang on your door. Well, she sees no need to wait 'til she gets home. She lifts up her shirt and starts examining the stretch marks on her belly - WHILE STANDING IN LINE! Apparently geometry's not her forte, either, as I don't think she realized that on account of the angle everybody behind her got a good look, too.
    Did she have big boobs?
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

If this had happened at our Wal-Mart it would have been a non-story. Why? Well, it's because she wouldn't have been wearing a shirt to lift up. Just a tube top. All shoppers would have been familiar with her stretch marks and back fat well before they ever got in line.

Comment

I didn't think Batgirl could get stretch marks.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
          There is an entire website dedicated to the people of walmart. This would have been a great contribution.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

You have to love those people in the checkout lines...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Nugent View Post
            There is an entire website dedicated to the people of walmart. This would have been a great contribution.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
            yeah, that's why I chose the title. I couldn't bring it upon myself to take a picture. For one, I was afraid it might break my phone. For some reason I had thought Texas walmarts might not be quite so bad as Oklahoma, but so far they're pretty much equivalent. Maybe walmart is just the LCD wherever you go.

Comment

Since the Reams is closed in Provo on 900 W & Center, the new classy joint in Provo is the old Albertsons / new Fresh Market on Center & 500 W. Their patrons are more awesome, I'd even say awesomer, than any Walmarters in the area.

This store deserves its own thread. Yesterday I saw a pregnant girl rocking a belly shirt.

If you got it, flaunt it.

Comment

walmart.jpg
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Don't believe everything you hear about Walmart.

http://fox13now.com/2015/12/07/wal-m...o-is-not-true/

People are shameless. She might have been a little more convincing with some fake tears.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

People are shameless. She might have been a little more convincing with some fake tears.
                    Shocker. I saw that video the other day and the first thing I thought was that the likelihood it was true was under 20%.

Comment

I blame Facebook
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                        Shocker. I saw that video the other day and the first thing I thought was that the likelihood it was true was under 20%.
                        I knew she was lying by how she described her letting him hug her. Her tone changed and you could hear her calculating how to explain away that inconsistency in her story.
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Aww and she was *this* close to setting up a thunderclap fundraiser that would have set her up for about 5 years of lotto tix and smokes.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Also don't believe most of the stories on the Internet. My favorites are the angry servers when someone writes something mean in the tip line.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

people at walmart

We don't have a People of Ikea thread, so I'll just post this here.

This afternoon I dropped by Ikea to pick up some toy pots and pans for my 3 y.o. daughter (she is absolutely obsessed with play cooking, and all she wants for Christmas is a kitchen set with pots and pans. "Metaw, not pwastic.")

I had just driven back from Pahrump and had polished off a 44 oz DMD, so before heading into the warehouse, I decided to hit the loo. As I approached, I was walking behind a man and a young girl, presumably his daughter. He was holding a soft-serve ice cream in his hand, so I figured he wasn't going to the bathroom. However, as I tried to walk past him, he and his daughter parted ways; he headed into the mens' room, and she into the womens'. I was taken aback, but simultaneously grossly amused as he waltzed up to a urinal and used his free hand to do his business, all while clutching the cone in his awkwardly-perched right hand, ostensibly to keep the cone out of the splash zone. For a split second I wondered what he would do with the cone while he washed his hands, only to immediately realize that one who brings an ice cream into a restroom most likely does not wash his hands. As I washed my hands, I was looking at his back in the mirror, and I was tempted to bust out my phone and snap some pics of him pissing, soft serve cone held high. But I realized that was creepy, and probably somewhat illegal.

So I did something slightly less creepy. I hurried and dried my hands, left the bathroom, found a seat outside the restroom, busted out my phone, and prepared to snap some pics. He exited, and I got the evidence I wanted. Seconds later, his daughter exited the ladies' room, and I noticed what I had not noticed before--she, too, took an ice cream into the restroom! This raised a few other questions that quickly realized I did not want answered.

People of Walmart, you've got competition.

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                              X