No announcement yet.

Official 49ers Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good call SMR. Mayfield looked like good Brett Favre last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
      Good call SMR. Mayfield looked like good Brett Favre last night.
      i was a browns fan growing up, that came to a halt when they moved to baltimore and i haven't had an nfl team since then. they go and draft my favorite non-byu college player and he has a debut like that. most fun i've had watching an nfl game in years. i love the nfl, but its a lot more fun when you have a real rooting interest.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• Baker looked legit last night.

Comment

• good night, sweet tygod prince
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Well, that was fun while it lasted. Jimmy G on ice the rest of this season. Maybe they can bring back Kap and sell some more shoes!
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Comment

• At least they finally got around to naming him starter. Baker showed up on the sidelines of the Army game looking like he walked straight out of 1989 in black jeans and a shredded acid-washed jacket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                  At least they finally got around to naming him starter. Baker showed up on the sidelines of the Army game looking like he walked straight out of 1989 in black jeans and a shredded acid-washed jacket.
                  silly they took so long. there would have been a mutiny in cleveland if Taylor had been named.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• Losing Jimmy G for last season to land Bosa appears to have been a stroke of genius.

Also, Freddy Warner is playing really well for a defense that is one of the best in the NFL.

Comment

• This team makes me very happy. Robert Saleh is awesome.

Comment

• Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Nice to have the rivalry back.
                          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Sunday's game was something else. Back and forth all game, each team throwing punches and trick plays or wrinkles to take advantage of matchups. Ultimately, George Kittle is a freaking man and put the team and three Saints defenders on his back and carried the Niners into FG range for the win.

It feels like everyone on the team has been hurt at some point - Kittle, Sherman, Tartt, Staley, McGlinchey, Breida, Richberg, Samuel, Sanders, Coleman, Witherspoon, Jimmy Ward, Juice, etc. The fact that they've dealt with all those players missing time and still been in the position they're in is amazing. Hopefully they don't suffer anything else, because this team has a shot against anybody.
                            Last edited by Sizzle; 12-10-2019, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• I have a 95% chance of getting tickets for this week's game. 35 yard line, 15 or so rows up, or so I have heard. Should know tomorrow if we have them. So excited!

Comment

• If the Vikings keep on winning and the Niners win tonight, the Niners will get the #1 seed if they beat Seattle...

... if the Niners lose to Seattle, they end up with the #6 seed. I can't recall something like that ever happening.
                                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Working...
                                X