Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Official 49ers Thread

GB said they were going to go over that game with a fine tooth comb, but I guess they have to say that. Shanahan seemed to agree with what you said, but guess he also has to say that as well.

Think Bosa will be huge, yet expected that from Chase Young in the semi, and looked like Clemson focused on him to take him out of the game. Guess same could happen here, as like you said, AR has seen this all before and will organise accordingly. Bosa might have to focus on putting pressure on Jones to force a fumble due to his inexperience despite being top with 16TD this season! The big game could get him flustered in just his 3rd year.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbie1989 View Post
    GB said they were going to go over that game with a fine tooth comb, but I guess they have to say that. Shanahan seemed to agree with what you said, but guess he also has to say that as well.

Think Bosa will be huge, yet expected that from Chase Young in the semi, and looked like Clemson focused on him to take him out of the game. Guess same could happen here, as like you said, AR has seen this all before and will organise accordingly. Bosa might have to focus on putting pressure on Jones to force a fumble due to his inexperience despite being top with 16TD this season! The big game could get him flustered in just his 3rd year.

Herbie is the most lovable bot since bestellen (RIP).
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Kittle was a full participant at practice today. :willly:

I am getting really nervous, already, for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPiney View Post

Bang bang Niner Gang!
    (I may be guilty of blasting this song all week in the presence of my oldest son who is a Packers fan)

Think the Packers can get revenge on the early season loss?

The chance of the 49ers stopping Aaron Rodgers twice in a row has seen the line jump up to 46.5. https://www.sportsbetting3.com/nfl-betting

I saw this stat on Clay Travis' and Cousin Sal's FS1 show-- in postseason rematches between teams where one team beat the other by more than 20 points in the regular season, the team that won the game in the regular season is something like 14-3 straight up and 12-5 vs the spread.

I know you're probably getting a much small sample size, but I would imagine that advantage becomes more extreme when you go to 24 or 28 points.

Jimmy G can throw some picks, there could be some catastrophic injuries, there could be some fluky plays like at the beginning of the Houston @ KC game (blocked punts, muffed kickoffs/punts, etc). That's kind of stating the obvious.
    Last edited by Color Me Badd Fan; Yesterday at 03:07 PM.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Quote Originally Posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    I saw this stat on Clay Travis' and Cousin Sal's FS1 show-- in postseason rematches between teams where one team beat the other by more than 20 points in the regular season, the team that won the game in the regular season is something like 3-14 straight up and 5-12 vs the spread.

I know you're probably getting a much small sample size, but I would imagine that advantage becomes more extreme when you go to 24 or 28 points.

Jimmy G can throw some picks, there could be some catastrophic injuries, there could be some fluky plays like at the beginning of the Houston @ KC game (blocked punts, muffed kickoffs/punts, etc). That's kind of stating the obvious.
    You aren't helping.

You aren't helping.
    Psyche, I just edited my post. Lol. No, I didn't intentionally screw that up. The winning team during the regular season is 14-3 straight up. And I think it's not just post-season, but in conference championship games.

Here's the clip

Last edited by Color Me Badd Fan; Yesterday at 03:10 PM.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Ha, that's better.