Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
    [ATTACH]6129[/ATTACH]
    I bet that's funny if one could only read it.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• ts;dr
      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
        ts;dr
        twss

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          I bet that's funny if one could only read it.
          <http://www.thedrawplay.com/2015/08/11/?post_type=comic>

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Thanks. Posted and walked away to lunch. No idea why it was so small when the png is full size on my computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
              [ATTACH]6129[/ATTACH]
              hhnI9dHb.jpg
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• "It's not Blaine's fault."
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Kirk Cousins deadline looming in DC. He'll make $24.9 million in 2017. If the Skins tag him again with the exclusive tag, it will be upwards of 34 million. If they transition tag him, he'll make 28 million in 2018, but he can negotiate with other teams...and the team that keeps coming up in San Francisco.

So I ask...my 49ers friends...how do you feel about Kirk Cousins as your QB of the future for about 30 million per.
                  "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                    Kirk Cousins deadline looming in DC. He'll make $24.9 million in 2017. If the Skins tag him again with the exclusive tag, it will be upwards of 34 million. If they transition tag him, he'll make 28 million in 2018, but he can negotiate with other teams...and the team that keeps coming up in San Francisco.

So I ask...my 49ers friends...how do you feel about Kirk Cousins as your QB of the future for about 30 million per.
                    At $30M per? Not interested. But if that's who Shanny feels he wants and needs, it changes the discussion slightly. I'd probably prefer to suck next year, draft a QB and start Hoyer one more season. But that's just me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                      At $30M per? Not interested. But if that's who Shanny feels he wants and needs, it changes the discussion slightly. I'd probably prefer to suck next year, draft a QB and start Hoyer one more season. But that's just me.
                      Well, that's been the conversation around DC. Nobody knows what Kirk's value is because he's never actually hit the market. I'm not convinced that anyone, even Kyle, would give him 30 million in the middle of a rebuild.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• $30m/yr for kirk cousins? yowza
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• We're still neck and neck in the Suck for Sam campaign. We have some stiff competition from the Giants this year. The Browns vs. Colts was a can't lose game for us. I would have probably preferred a Browns win because they're in a more difficult division than the Colts -- but they may not necessarily be true given how Houston and Tennesee played. I can't imagine the Chargers and Bengals can keep pace with the Niners and Giants this year, they have too much talent for that.

The Niners and Giants play each other this year. I hope we win by losing that game. Of course, then there's the issue of whether Sam will even declare for the draft. I won't be happy if all this effort means we have to draft Josh Rosen.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                            We're still neck and neck in the Suck for Sam campaign. We have some stiff competition from the Giants this year. The Browns vs. Colts was a can't lose game for us. I would have probably preferred a Browns win because they're in a more difficult division than the Colts -- but they may not necessarily be true given how Houston and Tennesee played. I can't imagine the Chargers and Bengals can keep pace with the Niners and Giants this year, they have too much talent for that.

The Niners and Giants play each other this year. I hope we win by losing that game. Of course, then there's the issue of whether Sam will even declare for the draft. I won't be happy if all this effort means we have to draft Josh Rosen.
                            There are too many holes to fill to waste a high draft pick on a non-franchise QB. If you're not sold on a guy (which I'm not on Rosen) then hopefully you are able to trade down with a team desperate for another player, or fill the need with best player available.

For me, SF could still use help in the secondary. I'm not sold on Jimmy Ward as a high safety, and Florida State's Derwin James has the makings of an All-Pro guy. Calvin Ridley looks like he could be a stud WR. And Joe Staley isn't getting any younger. I think Trent Brown can be a solid tackle, but finding Staley's eventual replacement isn't a bad move either.

I will say, if they don't find the guy this year, the 2019 draft becomes critical to finding the guy. Or, you hope to land someone in free agency. I hope they don't regret passing on Watson from Clemson this last year. Way early and the jury is still out, but the kid was a winner at Clemson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                              There are too many holes to fill to waste a high draft pick on a non-franchise QB. If you're not sold on a guy (which I'm not on Rosen) then hopefully you are able to trade down with a team desperate for another player, or fill the need with best player available.

For me, SF could still use help in the secondary. I'm not sold on Jimmy Ward as a high safety, and Florida State's Derwin James has the makings of an All-Pro guy. Calvin Ridley looks like he could be a stud WR. And Joe Staley isn't getting any younger. I think Trent Brown can be a solid tackle, but finding Staley's eventual replacement isn't a bad move either.

I will say, if they don't find the guy this year, the 2019 draft becomes critical to finding the guy. Or, you hope to land someone in free agency. I hope they don't regret passing on Watson from Clemson this last year. Way early and the jury is still out, but the kid was a winner at Clemson.
                              Some media types in and around DC remain convinced that Kirk Cousins is your guy, and I think the asking price is going to start somewhere in the 27-30 million per, annually area. Now, to my way of thinking, that's a lot of money to sink into a QB when you are in the middle of a rebuild and need at least 2 more drafts, probably, to see the team be competitive in that division. Then again, these same folks all heap a ton of praise on Kyle, so maybe that is worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                                We're still neck and neck in the Suck for Sam campaign. We have some stiff competition from the Giants this year. The Browns vs. Colts was a can't lose game for us. I would have probably preferred a Browns win because they're in a more difficult division than the Colts -- but they may not necessarily be true given how Houston and Tennesee played. I can't imagine the Chargers and Bengals can keep pace with the Niners and Giants this year, they have too much talent for that.

I pity the dipshit who takes Darnold over Mayfield. and I like Darnold a lot.

now if somebody takes Rosen over Mayfield...
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X