No announcement yet.

I learned in church today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This probably belongs in the 'CUF/CS Facebook family and friends' thread.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      We can be friends and not facebook friends, but you're kind of a dickhead sometimes.

While I will stipulate to the latter, I cannot agree to the former unless you identify what it was that caused your wife to call me a jerk and allow me to determine if her reaction was reasonable.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

While I will stipulate to the latter, I cannot agree to the former unless you identify what it was that caused your wife to call me a jerk and allow me to determine if her reaction was reasonable.
        I don't remember anymore. It was some curt comment about something important to me, and if someone insults me/what I love, she quickly goes full Danish. For lots of reasons, including this one, she remains the sexiest woman I've ever met.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          This probably belongs in the 'CUF/CS Facebook family and friends' thread.
          Someone asked me if I was a doctor this weekend; I thought they were asking me for medical advice, so I said "no." Then they said, "Oh, someone told me that you had a PhD." SHIT! Then I had to clarify, "Well, I'm a doctor, but not the kind who helps people." They looked at me like I lied to them. Maybe I should just get a medical degree to stop all this confusion. Are there any online MD/DO programs yet?
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            That story has the makings of a faith-promoting LDS play that will be wildly popular. I can already hear the catchy tunes!
            He probably had a very humble way as a missionary.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Wow wuap. That’s low, even for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• ftr, I agree that dh is a jerk. kinda what makes him so lovable, tbh.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• DH doesn't do facebook often, but I almost always chuckle at his comments. Wuap, I think you should bury the hatchet and send everyone's favorite CS attorney from Vegas a new friend request.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                    While I agree with three out of four things you wrote, my wife got really pissed off one day because of something you said (I cannot remember what), and she told me to unfriend "that jerk who only ever says rude things." My wife never cusses---ever---and for her to use the word "jerk" is about as close as she'll come to it.

We can be friends and not facebook friends, but you're kind of a dickhead sometimes.
                    Holy cow. Your wife makes you unfriend people that are mean to you? That is hilarious.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

• wuap deleted me too but that’s ok because i think we’re cool now
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Holy cow. Your wife makes you unfriend people that are mean to you? That is hilarious.
                          Well, he blames his wife but we've all seen enough of Wuap to know that's probably not the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            Well, he blames his wife but we've all seen enough of Wuap to know that's probably not the case.
                            What's really funny is that wuap gets into some heated debates on FB with friends and family. I can't imagine why DH would be singled out.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              What's really funny is that wuap gets into some heated debates on FB with friends and family. I can't imagine why DH would be singled out.
                              Rational behavior shouldn't be expected of someone who gets into heated debates on FB with friends and family.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                Rational behavior shouldn't be expected of someone who gets into heated debates on FB with friends and family.
                                Agree to disagree. Oxcoug's family debates are events that should not be missed.

Comment

Working...
                                X