Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Milk

Quote Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    There was a great sale on it, so I wanted to stock up. We usually get 4-6 gallons at a time.
    The inflation on the price of milk has been udderly obscene.

Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
    The inflation on the price of milk has been udderly obscene.
    Cud it get any worse? I can't take much moore.

Quote Originally Posted by marsupial View Post
    Cud it get any worse?
    I doubt it -- I don't see any whey it could.

Banned

I doubt it -- I don't see any whey it could.
    Oh those low milk prices seem like a distant mammary. I'll speak with Faith and heifer stop drinking so much milk.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFinderson View Post
    Oh those low milk prices seem like a distant mammary. I'll speak with Faith and heifer stop drinking so much milk.
    Prices have been getting creamed by the churning price of fuel. The Dairy board told me my whole life milk lacked eight essential vitamins and minerals, but they were nursing the wounds of the fuel crisis.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Quote Originally Posted by wuapinmon View Post
    Prices have been getting creamed by the churning price of fuel. The Dairy board told me my whole life milk lacked eight essential vitamins and minerals, but they were nursing the wounds of the fuel crisis.
    To my dairy's credit, they lowered their prices this fall as fuel prices fell. (it's a local dairy, but ethanol subsidies had jacked up the cost of feed. Feed prices have come down around here, along with all the other fuel costs.)

I still had to pay the UPS fuel surcharge, though, when I sent a package last week.
    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Quote Originally Posted by Solon View Post
    To my dairy's credit, they lowered their prices this fall as fuel prices fell. (it's a local dairy, but ethanol subsidies had jacked up the cost of feed.
    Mine does that too, but I figure it's mostly just because they want to mooove more inventory.

We have the best local dairy ever down here. They distribute all the way down to Dallas, so we'll have to indulge at the Blue River Rivalry. I'll buy.

Blue River Rivalry
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

Quote Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    Alright, fine, moneybags. If it's that big a deal to you, you can buy.

Alright, fine, moneybags. If it's that big a deal to you, you can buy.
    With my arms akimbo, vines grow on me.
    Last edited by wuapinmon; 02-17-2009 at 07:14 PM. Reason: punctuation
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Triplet and I watching you guys exchange puns is like Steve Young and Jerry Rice watching Joey Harrington and Mike Williams play catch.

Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    Triplet and I watching you guys exchange puns is like Steve Young and Jerry Rice watching Joey Harrington and Mike Williams play catch.
    I'm quite proud of "lacked eight" and "akimbo vines."

I'm quite proud of "lacked eight" and "akimbo vines."
    Good for you! I'm so proud of you for trying!

Good for you! I'm so proud of you for trying!
    from whence does your venom spring?

Don't mind Y. He's the 45-year-old white guy who sits on the park bench, watching the guys play streetball and talking about how much game he's got. "Man, you should see my jump shot! -- What's that? -- Nah, I can't play now, 'cause, uh, my lunch break's almost over."

I remember going shopping on p-day in Bolivia....we would go to the market to buy a new shirt or a pair of shorts or something...there were all these horrible, low-quality knockoffs of well-known brands, including Elvis (Levis), Pool (Polo), and LoCaste (LaCoste).

As much as I acclimated myself to the food, the lack of indoor plumbing, the illiteracy, etc...I never could quite bring myself to buying and wearing a Pool shirt or Elvis jeans. Sure, the locals wouldn't have noticed. In fact, they would have thought I looked pretty cool. But I would have known. I would have known inside what I was trying to do. And I couldn't live with myself.

If this recent exchange of puns had a brand, it would be Pool. Or Elvis. Or LoCaste. Sure, you might think you look good.......but deep down, you know what you are doing......and I know. And YOhio knows.....

No venom man. I was just goofing. My bad for not making it more clear.

Don't mind Y. He's the 45-year-old white guy who sits on the park bench, watching the guys play streetball and talking about how much game he's got. "Man, you should see my jump shot! -- What's that? -- Nah, I can't play now, 'cause, uh, my lunch break's almost over."
    What are you talking about and what does race have to do with anything?

I remember going shopping on p-day in Bolivia....we would go to the market to buy a new shirt or a pair of shorts or something...there were all these horrible, low-quality knockoffs of well-known brands, including Elvis (Levis), Pool (Polo), and LoCaste (LaCoste).

As much as I acclimated myself to the food, the lack of indoor plumbing, the illiteracy, etc...I never could quite bring myself to buying and wearing a Pool shirt or Elvis jeans. Sure, the locals wouldn't have noticed. In fact, they would have thought I looked pretty cool. But I would have known. I would have known inside what I was trying to do. And I couldn't live with myself.

If this recent exchange of puns had a brand, it would be Pool. Or Elvis. Or LoCaste. Sure, you might think you look good.......but deep down, you know what you are doing......and I know. And YOhio knows.....
    That. was. beautiful.

Banned

Mine was so bad that it was funny.

Dude.

You can't say, "Mine was funny."

I caught the bad part. I must have missed the other part.

Banned

Dude.

You can't say, "Mine was funny."
    I guess I should have called myself the Michael Phelps of bad funny puns.

I guess I should have called myself the Michael Phelps of bad funny puns.
    In the sense of prolific and without equal? Or in the sense of disqualified from competition on account of being stoned?

See, the dealofit is, you don't reply at all. And if you do, you certainly don't reply by saying, "No but see, really, I'm pretty funny."

I have the sneaking suspicion that had Yo or PLD penned "lacked eight" they would be practically orgasmic over their triumphs. The line is good no matter the author. I'm putting the fallacy of authorial intention out to pasture.

I have the sneaking suspicion that had Yo or PLD penned "lacked eight" they would be practically orgasmic over their triumphs. The line is good no matter the author. I'm putting the fallacy of authorial intention out to pasture.
    in all honesty, I didn't even know you trying to be funny. It was way too verbose to be considered a pun.

May I suggest that you start out with baby steps.

go to www.cougarguard.com

Ask for "archaea"

Try out your stuff on him first. Work on your game for one month. Come back and show off how much you have improved.

PS who is PLD?

go to www.cougarguard.com

Ask for "archaea"

Try out your stuff on him first. Work on your game for one month. Come back and show off how much you have improved.

PS who is PLD?
    OMG you are horrible.

If he comes back talking about Jews and sports cars, I'm holding you responsible.

OMG you are horrible.

If he comes back talking about Jews and sports cars, I'm holding you responsible.
    they both obviously already share one common interest....

PS who is PLD?
    Pissy Little Doggie, of course.

I don't do other boards. CUF is enough for me. If Tim likes yall, you can't be all bad, so I'll just keep on posting until people start to get me.

Tim, now there's good people.

Pissy Little Doggie, of course.
    I love that guy!