Milk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Triplet and I watching you guys exchange puns is like Steve Young and Jerry Rice watching Joey Harrington and Mike Williams play catch.
    I remember going shopping on p-day in Bolivia....we would go to the market to buy a new shirt or a pair of shorts or something...there were all these horrible, low-quality knockoffs of well-known brands, including Elvis (Levis), Pool (Polo), and LoCaste (LaCoste).

As much as I acclimated myself to the food, the lack of indoor plumbing, the illiteracy, etc...I never could quite bring myself to buying and wearing a Pool shirt or Elvis jeans. Sure, the locals wouldn't have noticed. In fact, they would have thought I looked pretty cool. But I would have known. I would have known inside what I was trying to do. And I couldn't live with myself.

If this recent exchange of puns had a brand, it would be Pool. Or Elvis. Or LoCaste. Sure, you might think you look good.......but deep down, you know what you are doing......and I know. And YOhio knows.....
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      from whence does your venom spring?
      No venom man. I was just goofing. My bad for not making it more clear.

Originally posted by Babs View Post
      Don't mind Y. He's the 45-year-old white guy who sits on the park bench, watching the guys play streetball and talking about how much game he's got. "Man, you should see my jump shot! -- What's that? -- Nah, I can't play now, 'cause, uh, my lunch break's almost over."
      What are you talking about and what does race have to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        I remember going shopping on p-day in Bolivia....we would go to the market to buy a new shirt or a pair of shorts or something...there were all these horrible, low-quality knockoffs of well-known brands, including Elvis (Levis), Pool (Polo), and LoCaste (LaCoste).

As much as I acclimated myself to the food, the lack of indoor plumbing, the illiteracy, etc...I never could quite bring myself to buying and wearing a Pool shirt or Elvis jeans. Sure, the locals wouldn't have noticed. In fact, they would have thought I looked pretty cool. But I would have known. I would have known inside what I was trying to do. And I couldn't live with myself.

If this recent exchange of puns had a brand, it would be Pool. Or Elvis. Or LoCaste. Sure, you might think you look good.......but deep down, you know what you are doing......and I know. And YOhio knows.....
        That. was. beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Triplet and I watching you guys exchange puns is like Steve Young and Jerry Rice watching Joey Harrington and Mike Williams play catch.
          Mine was so bad that it was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
            Dude.

You can't say, "Mine was funny."

Comment

I caught the bad part. I must have missed the other part.

sigpic

Comment

Dude.

You can't say, "Mine was funny."
                I guess I should have called myself the Michael Phelps of bad funny puns.

Comment

I guess I should have called myself the Michael Phelps of bad funny puns.
                  In the sense of prolific and without equal? Or in the sense of disqualified from competition on account of being stoned?

See, the dealofit is, you don't reply at all. And if you do, you certainly don't reply by saying, "No but see, really, I'm pretty funny."

Comment

I have the sneaking suspicion that had Yo or PLD penned "lacked eight" they would be practically orgasmic over their triumphs. The line is good no matter the author. I'm putting the fallacy of authorial intention out to pasture.
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

I have the sneaking suspicion that had Yo or PLD penned "lacked eight" they would be practically orgasmic over their triumphs. The line is good no matter the author. I'm putting the fallacy of authorial intention out to pasture.
                      in all honesty, I didn't even know you trying to be funny. It was way too verbose to be considered a pun.

May I suggest that you start out with baby steps.

go to www.cougarguard.com

Ask for "archaea"

Try out your stuff on him first. Work on your game for one month. Come back and show off how much you have improved.

PS who is PLD?

sigpic

Comment

go to www.cougarguard.com

Ask for "archaea"

Try out your stuff on him first. Work on your game for one month. Come back and show off how much you have improved.

PS who is PLD?
                        OMG you are horrible.

If he comes back talking about Jews and sports cars, I'm holding you responsible.

Comment

OMG you are horrible.

If he comes back talking about Jews and sports cars, I'm holding you responsible.
                          they both obviously already share one common interest....

sigpic

Comment

PS who is PLD?
                            Pissy Little Doggie, of course.
                            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

I don't do other boards. CUF is enough for me. If Tim likes yall, you can't be all bad, so I'll just keep on posting until people start to get me.

Tim, now there's good people.

Comment

Pissy Little Doggie, of course.
                                I love that guy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X