Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Cutting out Cable Thread (Internet TV!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    What about the Brave Little Toaster?
    If they don't have Mickey and the Beanstalk, it's a dealbreaker.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      What about the Brave Little Toaster?
      The Brave little Toaster is there including the followup: the Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars.

Unfortunately I can't find the greatest animated short of all time: Willy the Operatic Whale. :coachk::coachk:
      Last edited by beefytee; 11-13-2019, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• I know you guys are joking, but I'm a big fan of The Cat from Outer Space.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
          The Brave little Toaster is there including the followup: the Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars.

Unfortunately I can find the greatest animated short of all time: Willy the Operatic Whale. :coachk::coachk:
          Sorry Lebowski kids. You win some, you lose some.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            Lebowski, do you know if it has Swiss Family Robinson?
            I have no idea. You can't trust the search feature!
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Y'all quit bagging on the old Disney stuff. If I got Disney + I would legit spend days binging on all the old cartoons, Darby O'Gill and the Little People, Escape from Witch Mountain, the Apple Dumpling Gang, etc. etc.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

Unfortunately I can't find the greatest animated short of all time: Willy the Operatic Whale. :coachk::coachk:
                I've got an avi of that, as well as some other oldies.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
                  I've got an avi of that, as well as some other oldies.
                  I have a VHS copy of it. The VHS also includes Lambert the Sheepish Lion (not on Disney+) and Ferdinand the Bull (on Disney+).

All great animated shorts, but you can't top Willy!

Comment

I have a VHS copy of it. The VHS also includes Lambert the Sheepish Lion (not on Disney+) and Ferdinand the Bull (on Disney+).

All great animated shorts, but you can't top Willy!
                    Lambert is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                      Lambert is great.
                      Laaaambert the sheepish lion
                      Laaaambert is always tryin'
                      to be a wild and woolly sheep
                      Lambert the sheepish lion
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                        So far Disney+ is a big fail. That won't stop Disney enthusiasts from being convinced and trying to convince you that that isn't the case. Disney could drop a big deuce in your driveway and Disney enthusiasts will come up with 100 reasons why it is so great that Disney did that.
                        Why is it "a big fail?"
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                          I'm looking forward to watching Song of the South with my kids. I've been unable to find that online for some reason.
                          Lol. I have a good bootleg of that if you want. I think Disney finds the crows in Dumbo to be problematic enough...
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            Why is it "a big fail?"
                            Bring over your popcorn so you can share as you explain why the deuce they dropped is so great!

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                              Bring over your popcorn so you can share as you explain why the deuce they dropped is so great!
                              lol popcorn's on me. But the streaming service is objectively pretty great so far. The Mandalorian is worth the year's subscription alone. If you don't like Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars content enough to pay $7 bucks a month, well then don't. But none of that stuff is ever going to be on another streaming service again. And the originals that are coming out (the additional Star Wars and Marvel standalone series) are going to give subscribers what they want. This is just the beginning-- new high quality content will be coming pretty regularly. And all of it is family-friendly. Your kids can go nuts on Disney+ in a way they would never be allowed on HBO or Netflix. Not seeing the 'deuce' properties you are picking up.

Comment

• So we got a free year of it via Verizon. While I haven't started my binge watching yet, I can confirm that they have 'Witch Mountain' (both!), 'Shaggy DA', and 'Apple Dumpling Gang' (both!). Sadly, they do not have the original 'Flubber', just the Robin Williams remake. That's pretty unforgivable.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X