Wuap's banana obsession.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    You seem to be really sensitive about small penis innuendo.
    Last edited by wuapinmon; 04-06-2015, 07:47 PM.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• What a surprise ... More middle-aged lechery.

Comment

• Oh, good grief. Not everything is a penis reference.

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          She's, probably innocently/cluelessly, demonstrating something about penis size that she doubtlessly doesn't intend to do. For the record, anyone making a pouty face/displaying your lips while holding up a banana is making a sexual reference whether they intend to or not.
          LOL @ Sister Johnson.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by pelagius View Post
            What a surprise ... More middle-aged lechery.
            Lechery? If you're referring to me, that's incredibly inaccurate. If I'm going to be lecherous, it'll be about someone with a far greater accumulation of sexual signs.
            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Lechery? If you're referring to me, that's incredibly inaccurate. If I'm going to be lecherous, it'll be about someone with a far greater accumulation of sexual signs.
              Yes, it's you. I suggest you knock if off. Furthermore, you're very sensitive about degoratory posts directed to certain categories/types of people. I suggest you extend that sensitivity to other categories/types.
              Last edited by pelagius; 04-06-2015, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                Yes, it's you. I suggest you knock if off. Furthermore, you're very sensitive about degoratory posts directed to certain categories/types of people. I suggest you extent that sensitivity to other categories types.
                I've typed up about 20 responses to you, but I've erased them to simply respond that you've got me wrong here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                  Oh, good grief. Not everything is a penis reference.
                  If you are doing it right they are.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Seriously this is one of the best non-fiction books I have read in recent years, details the stuff above about banana genetics and diseases and a lot of other fascinating history pertaining to bananas:

http://www.amazon.com/Banana-Fate-Fr.../dp/0452290082

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                      Seriously this is one of the best non-fiction books I have read in recent years, details the stuff above about banana genetics and diseases and a lot of other fascinating history pertaining to bananas:

http://www.amazon.com/Banana-Fate-Fr.../dp/0452290082
                      Yes, indeed. I have two copies on the shelf in my office. One to loan out, the other for when I teach my honors class called "The Banana in Latin-American History and Culture."

I think it's a cruel twist of fate that bananas are migraine triggers for me now. I haven't had one in over 2 months.

Comment

Yes, indeed. I have two copies on the shelf in my office. One to loan out, the other for when I teach my honors class called "The Banana in Latin-American History and Culture."
                        Yeah I should have known you would be familiar with it. What a cool class to teach.

Comment

• Hitchhiking in Guatemala, I landed a ride from a banana truck from the Chiquita plantation. I rode in the back of the truck on top of the bananas. I have a sweet pic of it somewhere.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            Hitchhiking in Guatemala, I landed a ride from a banana truck from the Chiquita plantation. I rode in the back of the truck on top of the bananas. I have a sweet pic of it somewhere.
                            lol. whether you intended to or not, you were making a sexual reference to anal sex.

No wonder you enjoy Game of Thrones so much.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              lol. whether you intended to or not, you were making a sexual reference to anal sex.

No wonder you enjoy Game of Thrones so much.
                              Chances are he meant it.
                              *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                                Chances are he meant it.

he is straight.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X