Wuap's banana obsession.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Not you. Just UtahDan. I *hate* that guy!
    It's the velvety glove that makes you think nothing heavy or fisty could be inside it. But look out! There's manos de piedra in there!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      Not you. Just UtahDan. I *hate* that guy!
      It's the velvety glove that makes you think nothing heavy or fisty could be inside it. But look out! There's un mano de piedra in there!

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
        It's the velvety glove that makes you think nothing heavy or fisty could be inside it. But look out! There's un mano de piedra in there!
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          "I showed your mother my dick and she likes it"
          As I'm the emotional equivalent of a 13 year old and not moored by any particular moral construct I'm sure it comes as no surprise that this made me laugh.
          There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
          Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
          …
          Tomorrow is Saturday
          And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by landpoke View Post
            As I'm the emotional equivalent of a 13 year old and not moored by any particular moral construct I'm sure it comes as no surprise that this made me laugh.
            It made me laugh that you laughed.

Comment

waup likes phallic fruits, it doesn't seem that interesting.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                It made me laugh that you laughed.
                I laugh at your attempts to make the best of where you have to live.

(it comes off as desperate and pathetic)
                There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
                …
                Tomorrow is Saturday
                And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  "I showed your mother my dick and she likes it"
                  I'm assuming that it's cool with you that I use this in my sig?
                  "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
                    I'm assuming that it's cool with you that I use this in my sig?
                    Curse you. I am in a meeting and everyone just asked me what I am laughing about.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      Don't even try to deny that you wear a g-string.
                      Of course he wears a g-string! A g-string is when your g's bunch up into a sweaty knotted cord, something like a sumo wrestler's mawashi. This is usually the result of tense misunderstood conversation which causes reflexive buttocks convulsions that draw the underclothing into the final molded form. They are also frequently caused by riding a bike while wearing any suit purchased from The Men's Warehouse.

I thought the whole thread was pretty damn funny.

Comment

Enjoyable thread.. Any chance you guys can post a video of a fake fight?? I think that would just put this over the top...

WAIT!! I found it!! You guys have been doing this for a while huh.. You have gotten better over time.. I'll give you that..

[YOUTUBE]a-IVorz21RU[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

a yo mama joke honestly gets a warning? sweet maria. btw sizzle, you're an ass. see that left pointing arrow toward the top left of your screen? push it. the great thing about the internet box is that you aren't required to read anything at all!
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by camleish View Post
                            a yo mama joke honestly gets a warning? sweet maria. btw sizzle, you're an ass. see that left pointing arrow toward the top left of your screen? push it. the great thing about the internet box is that you aren't required to read anything at all!
                            You are a little late to the thread, to only re-hash the issue, don't you think?
                            I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by camleish View Post
                              Thanks for the tip cameltoe!

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                                Thanks for the tip cameltoe!

Comment

Working...
                                X