Glad to see you're consistent in the way you patrol the board:

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showpo...7&postcount=12
        Rude.
        I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
          Are you two just joking us?
          Of course. Tim and I are best friends. These flamewars are just jokes. My baby daughter took a header into the hearth tonight and had to get three stitches in her forehead in the ER. I had to hold her down and keep her head in place while the doctor numbed her and then sutured her. Her eyes were full of fear and she looked at me, begging me to let her go and to pick her up and comfort her. It was very stressful.

I told Tim that I was going to bed so that I didn't stress eat, and he suggested that we do a fake fight thread, like we've done many times before.

People are now pissed at us for it being in poor taste. I should've just gone to bed. It's been a helluva bad night, and I'm sick of respecters.
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            Of course. Tim and I are best friends. These flamewars are just jokes. My baby daughter took a header into the hearth tonight and had to get three stitches in her forehead in the ER. I had to hold her down and keep her head in place while the doctor numbed her and then sutured her. Her eyes were full of fear and she looked at me, begging me to let her go and to pick her up and comfort her. It was very stressful.

I told Tim that I was going to bed so that I didn't stress eat, and he suggested that we do a fake fight thread, like we've done many times before.

People are now pissed at us for it being in poor taste. I should've just gone to bed. It's been a helluva bad night, and I'm sick of respecters.
            Very sorry to hear that about your daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post

My issue is with how selectively people get pissed.
              Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                Enough of it already. It's beyond stupid and quite lame.

Discuss.
                Tim, there's finally a black man in the White House. It's a time of hope and change. Live and let live. Bananas 4 ever!
                "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                  Glad to see you're consistent in the way you patrol the board:

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showpo...7&postcount=12
                  I'm just giving my opinion. Not patrolling. I thought Super's post was funny, if irreverent. No one is pissed at you. The martyr choir on CUF is already fully stocked, don't join it.

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                    I'm just giving my opinion. Not patrolling. I thought Super's post was funny, if irreverent. No one is pissed at you. The martyr choir on CUF is already fully stocked, don't join it.
                    Why does everyone always accuse me of being a martyr? It doesn't matter; I will continue speak my conscience here and gladly take the consequences.
                    sigpic
                    "Outlined against a blue, gray
                    October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                    Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                      Why does everyone always accuse me of being a martyr? It doesn't matter; I will continue speak my conscience here and gladly take the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                        Yeah, sometimes my attempts at humor miss the mark.
                        sigpic
                        "Outlined against a blue, gray
                        October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                        Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

If it makes you feel better, I got it
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Sometimes my funny bone is dislocated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                              If it makes you feel better, I got it
                              I was laughing too.

Comment

It happens to the best of us.
                                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
                                X