Wuap's banana obsession.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    lol. whether you intended to or not, you were making a sexual reference to anal sex.

No wonder you enjoy Game of Thrones so much.
    I'll withhold judgement until I see his facial expression in the picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      lol. whether you intended to or not, you were making a sexual reference to anal sex.

No wonder you enjoy Game of Thrones so much.
      specialK.jpg

Dayumn! Why you gotta waste his flava?

Comment

• IMG_3733.jpg

Saw this in the Matunga market in Mumbai and thought it might warm Wuap's cockles. This is a pile of edible parts from a banana tree. Leaves, stems, blossoms and the fruit itself. All this stuff was selling briskly that day.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• From Fivethirtyeight:

$7 billion

Fun fact: The primary type of banana consumed by humans was eradicated from Earth in the 1950s because of a blight. The type of bananas that people eat today — Cavendish bananas — are a totally different type than the Gros Michel bananas that people noshed down in the 1940s. The issue is that all our eggs are once again in the same botanical basket, and if another banana plague were to sweep the world — like, say, the new banana fungus that has spread to Australia from Africa and Asia — we’d be reduced to plantains or some other alternative. The international banana market is worth more than $7 billion. [Bloomberg]
          "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• The end of bananas?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...nct/?tid=sm_fb

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• http://cheezburger.com/8773492480/ba...rating+Bananas

Go get some wuap!
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

• That headline makes me think of Jaqen H'ghar. (thanks for the link)
                  "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• I saw this in a convenience store this summer and thought of wuap.

In Icelandic, apparently the word for cake is kaka.
                    Seems disrespectful to the banana.

sorry, wuap.jpg
                    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

• Originally posted by Solon View Post
                      I saw this in a convenience store this summer and thought of wuap.

In Icelandic, apparently the word for cake is kaka.
                      Seems disrespectful to the banana.

[ATTACH]7077[/ATTACH]
                      Well, it's prophetic in a way.
                      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        Well, it's prophetic in a way.
                        Icelanders are very progressive and forward sthinking.

Comment

• https://zippy.gfycat.com/WastefulHop...inghounds.webm

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                                Where's the banana.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X