No announcement yet.

Seniorits mentioned my mancrush on Jake Schoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember jumping on this man's very respectable bandwagon when I first saw him as a whiter, younger, sexier, possessor of more buttcrack cleavage and less sexually active version of ML Carr. There he was swinging that towel like Pecos Bill does a rattlesnake and giving chest bumps to Travis Hansen as a redshirt in 2001-2002. He was into it like no other redshirt and it was obvious this man would one day take my nipples to a realm of flaccidity not yet reached before nor after I met Jake.

Take heart, his crack is more expansive than the frequently used Jenna of day's gone by, there is plenty of Jake for us all to have a piece of him to love!

I HEART JAKE SCHOFF!
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
      I remember jumping on this man's very respectable bandwagon when I first saw him as a whiter, younger, sexier, possessor of more buttcrack cleavage and less sexually active version of ML Carr. There he was swinging that towel like Pecos Bill does a rattlesnake and giving chest bumps to Travis Hansen as a redshirt in 2001-2002. He was into it like no other redshirt and it was obvious this man would one day take my nipples to a realm of flaccidity not yet reached before nor after I met Jake.

Take heart, his crack is more expansive than the frequently used Jenna of day's gone by, there is plenty of Jake for us all to have a piece of him to love!

I HEART JAKE SCHOFF!
      Just so you know if you truly hearted him as much as you say, you would spell his name right. Its Shoff. No "C".
      *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        Just so you know if you truly hearted him as much as you say, you would spell his name right. Its Shoff. No "C".
        When you have buttCrack Cleavage like Jake, there must be a C somewhere.

Since there is no C in Jake, I heart Jake SChoff!

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          I hate you.
          But I cannot lie. I like big butts though the other fellas may deny!

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

I've got some good stories about Jake, Big Daddy, Big Momma, and the rest of the Shoff crew. They were an entertaining bunch.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Prayers for Jake Shoff. He was kayaking in hawaii and got attacked by wasps and had a reaction. He is unconscious and on a ventilator

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                Prayers for Jake Shoff. He was kayaking in hawaii and got attacked by wasps and had a reaction. He is unconscious and on a ventilator

He's awake and talking now. That's good news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  He's awake and talking now. That's good news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Incredibly bad news. Such a freak accident.

But if this is to be believed, here is the good news.

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...ml?id=18098427
                  Last edited by Topper; 07-18-2017, 09:52 PM.
                  "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Working...
                  X