The Big 12 expansion groundswell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh fun... I look forward to the Trumpian horror show...
        Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
        - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
        - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

• All of the expansion insiders have been wrong, but none have been consistently more wrong than MHver3.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Mark it down. Nothing can go wrong.

Comment

• :vanpelt:
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

• Didn't know where to put this, so I put it here. We need a "Baylor people are dumb" thread.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  Didn't know where to put this, so I put it here. We need a "Baylor people are dumb" thread.
                  Hey! You are talking about my neighbors... Yeah, they are dumb.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Holy cow, she is dumb.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• ACC to discuss louisville's continued membership. 11 votes give Louisville the boot. ACC adds WV to take Louisville's place. Big 12 adds BYU.

τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                        ACC to discuss louisville's continued membership. 11 votes give Louisville the boot. ACC adds WV to take Louisville's place. Big 12 adds BYU.

Are you already hitting the holiday egg nog?
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                          Are you already hitting the holiday egg nog?
                          Delish!
                          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• :vanpelt:
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

• Sadly in that scenario it would be more likely that the Big 12 adds Louisville.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                                Sadly in that scenario it would be more likely that the Big 12 adds Louisville.
                                They passed on them before. That would be a lot of fun watching the Big 12 get shredded it they added Louisville. Baylor should start making calls now to get that train rolling.
                                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                                X