Page 467 of 467 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467
Results 13,981 to 14,009 of 14009

Thread: The Big 12 expansion groundswell

Quote Originally Posted by San Juan Sun View Post
    If you add his followers to GSwaim's 4800, that's a combined total of over 5,000 followers!

Quote Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
    BYU will eventually be in the Big-12. It needs two more for a championship game and BYU offers it more than the other options. 2014 will be BYU's biggest year in decades. Jimmy Mac to the HOF, a likely undefeated year (no Utah on the schedule) and its last year showing that independent spirit!

I will be there to remind all you stringpulling pussies that much like Robert the Bruce, you lost faith!
    I think Cincy and UCF are more likely. They want to expand east.

If we really believe that Cincy and UCF are more attractive choices than BYU to the Big 12, could someone please close down this thread and turn off the lights on your way out?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    If we really believe that Cincy and UCF are more attractive choices than BYU to the Big 12, could someone please close down this thread and turn off the lights on your way out?

Crazy talk.
    So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Omaha 680 View Post

Click
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Crazy talk.
    I would agree. However there are now teams in the BCS that I would have considered crazy talk to get in over BYU.

BYU is like the rich kid with a massive zit problem.

Quote Originally Posted by byu71 View Post
    I would agree. However there are now teams in the BCS that I would have considered crazy talk to get in over BYU.

BYU is like the rich kid with a massive zit problem.
    Do your kids feel the same way about that zit problem? Is that why they don't want to go to BYU games anymore?
    So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Do your kids feel the same way about that zit problem? Is that why they don't want to go to BYU games anymore?
    Just another example of the BYU can do no wrong when it comes to anything crowd attacking byu71 for making a simple point.

Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    Just another example of the BYU can do no wrong when it comes to anything crowd attacking byu71 for making a simple point.
    Oh really? What do the Defenders of the Faith over on CB think about this?

Oh really? What do the Defenders of the Faith over on CB think about this?
    They attack byu71. It's what every crowd does.

I just want to have one thing cleared up. Are you and the jackass (napper) you are emulating mocking me or my children?

I just want to have one thing cleared up. Are you and the jackass (napper) you are emulating mocking me or my children?
    You and only you. But the board has an acute case of the DDD's.

The DDD's is not forgetting something and beating a dead hoarse until it is decomposed and into the ground. Most people don't know or care there was once a dead horse there. The infected sufferer of the DDD's will not forget. Watching crime drams has lead to the knowledge that there are nitrates in the soil. And so they continue to pound on the soil where the dead horse once was.

Ironically, if I keep calling this the DDD's I will have to acknowledge infection as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    You and only you.
    Good, then I don't have any ill feelings towards those who are trying to torment me. I realize that even though I have sworn not to complain on here about scheduling, some see that as a weakness and are going on the attack. That's OK. I have always taken the high road.

I am an equal opportunity snothead, I mock everyone!
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I have visited Europe 3 times. Nice place to visit with the exception of France in 1965. What I really liked about Europe is how old it seemed. Very layback and non competitive. I felt in any kind of confrontation I would have the upper hand. Especially in France where the men lay their heads on the women's shoulders instead of vice versa.
    -byu'71

no you arent and no you don't.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

Well shame on you. My children aren't even here to defend themselves. I guess you support drone attacks killing the innocents?

Well shame on you. My children aren't even here to defend themselves. I guess you support drone attacks killing the innocents?
    Everyone killed by drones is either guilty or would be guilty in 5-10 more years! Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out!
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I have visited Europe 3 times. Nice place to visit with the exception of France in 1965. What I really liked about Europe is how old it seemed. Very layback and non competitive. I felt in any kind of confrontation I would have the upper hand. Especially in France where the men lay their heads on the women's shoulders instead of vice versa.
    -byu'71

I guess you support drone attacks killing the innocents?
    I don't see how one could come to any other conclusion. GN'96 is a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    I don't see how one could come to any other conclusion. GN'96 is a monster.
    Monster might be a little harsh. I still think he is only a "jackass".

Striving for mediocrity Art Vandelay's Avatar

Pete Thamel ‏@SIPeteThamel 17m
    BREAKING: ASU's Steve Patterson will be next AD at Texas. "Done," says high ranking Texas official.
    The dominos are falling, the top devil has stepped down. Here we come B12

Edit: I accidently posted in the wrong thread, previously

weird. I had read as recently as SUnday that Oliver Luck from West Virginia was the top candidate.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    You and only you. But the board has an acute case of the DDD's.

The DDD's is not forgetting something and beating a dead hoarse until it is decomposed and into the ground. Most people don't know or care there was once a dead horse there. The infected sufferer of the DDD's will not forget. Watching crime drams has lead to the knowledge that there are nitrates in the soil. And so they continue to pound on the soil where the dead horse once was.

Ironically, if I keep calling this the DDD's I will have to acknowledge infection as well.
    Speaking of DDD, I suspect he might agree with me that this post is ironic.

Interesting comments from Bronco: http://www.jsonline.com/sports/badge...230763241.html
    Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway.
    - Andrew Tanenbaum

https://github.com/brailsmt

Quote Originally Posted by lambdacoug View Post
    For those that don't want to read the whole thing, I assume this is what lambda is referring to:

So basically what it came down to is that any other conference that was considering us wanted us to make concessions on Sunday play, which we wouldn't do, or had issues with our sponsoring institution, the church.
    If you read between the lines

Big 12 = Needed concessions on Sunday Play
    Pac 10 = Had issues with the church

Quote Originally Posted by beefytee View Post
    For those that don't want to read the whole thing, I assume this is what lambda is referring to:

If you read between the lines

Big 12 = Needed concessions on Sunday Play
    Pac 10 = Had issues with the church
    Or, dealing with the sponsoring institution and their demands is a pain in the butt.

Note: I do not consider refusing to play on Sunday as being a pain in the butt. I am more than happy to never belong in a big time conference if playing on Sunday is truly what they are requiring.

Good to see our future partner in B12 expansion handling its business against SMU.
    Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Quite a bill.

Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN 24m

WVU AD Oliver Luck said WVU spending $2M more in travel/year in Big 12 than in Big East

Quote Originally Posted by USUC View Post
    Quite a bill.
    One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
    SU

Quote Originally Posted by USUC View Post
    Quite a bill.
    Too bad there is no conference to take them back. I'm sure the B12 is feeling regrets as well.
    "I maintain that the Community Garden is the best metaphor for the American economic system" - RobinFinderson 7-19-2012