The Big 12 expansion groundswell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
    Bronco has gone on record saying that Sunday play and church affiliation kept us out of the Big 12 and Pac 12: Link.
    Is Bronco a Big 12 insider?

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
      But, Chuck Neinas.
      Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
        Good one.

I accept most of what Neinas said, but I don't think it is the whole story.

I do wonder what exactly was behind Bronco's comments -- real events or Bronco's beliefs about why.

Comment

• Good thing to keep in mind when evaluating the veracity of public statements: what's the personal motivation? Actually, that's a good thing to keep in mind in everything you read or hear or are told. Actually, that advice will lead you to become a cynical POS, so nevermind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
            Good one.

I accept most of what Neinas said, but I don't think it is the whole story.

I do wonder what exactly was behind Bronco's comments -- real events or Bronco's beliefs about why.
            Perhaps Bronco reads CB.

Comment

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post

While Utah chases an illusive dream of a national championship, we would be winning them year in and year out.
              illusive. I like it. Elusive meets illusory. It works perfectly here.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                Perhaps Bronco reads CB.
                That would explain his distate for BYU fans.

Comment

• Huge news.

Comment

• Has Tuxedo Yoda ever been right?

Comment

• I love it when this thread is bumped!

Looks like we'll be celebrating by the end of the month!

Comment

• That isn't a bad line up, but why stop? The Big 12 should definitely also go for Hawaii. Does the University of Alaska have a football team? The HI - UCF rivalry would be as natural as it is epic.

Go Big or Go Home, Big 12.
                        Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                        - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                        - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

• boom bitches!
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• This dog hunts!
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Until I see confirmation on CB, my excitement level won't rise at all. Along with other things that no longer rise.

Comment

• The 5 worst Big 12 expansion options imaginable

BYU is NOT on the list!

Suck it, Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary and Tuvalu Maritime Training Institute!
                                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
                                X