The Big 12 expansion groundswell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
    Well shame on you. My children aren't even here to defend themselves. I guess you support drone attacks killing the innocents?
    Everyone killed by drones is either guilty or would be guilty in 5-10 more years! Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out!
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
      I guess you support drone attacks killing the innocents?
      I don't see how one could come to any other conclusion. GN'96 is a monster.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        I don't see how one could come to any other conclusion. GN'96 is a monster.
        Monster might be a little harsh. I still think he is only a "jackass".

Comment

Pete Thamel ‏@SIPeteThamel 17m
          BREAKING: ASU's Steve Patterson will be next AD at Texas. "Done," says high ranking Texas official.
          The dominos are falling, the top devil has stepped down. Here we come B12

Edit: I accidently posted in the wrong thread, previously

Comment

• weird. I had read as recently as SUnday that Oliver Luck from West Virginia was the top candidate.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vic Vega View Post
              You and only you. But the board has an acute case of the DDD's.

The DDD's is not forgetting something and beating a dead hoarse until it is decomposed and into the ground. Most people don't know or care there was once a dead horse there. The infected sufferer of the DDD's will not forget. Watching crime drams has lead to the knowledge that there are nitrates in the soil. And so they continue to pound on the soil where the dead horse once was.

Ironically, if I keep calling this the DDD's I will have to acknowledge infection as well.
              Speaking of DDD, I suspect he might agree with me that this post is ironic.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Interesting comments from Bronco: http://www.jsonline.com/sports/badge...230763241.html
                Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

• Originally posted by lambdacoug View Post
                  For those that don't want to read the whole thing, I assume this is what lambda is referring to:

So basically what it came down to is that any other conference that was considering us wanted us to make concessions on Sunday play, which we wouldn't do, or had issues with our sponsoring institution, the church.
                  If you read between the lines

Big 12 = Needed concessions on Sunday Play
                  Pac 10 = Had issues with the church

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                    For those that don't want to read the whole thing, I assume this is what lambda is referring to:

If you read between the lines

Big 12 = Needed concessions on Sunday Play
                    Pac 10 = Had issues with the church
                    Or, dealing with the sponsoring institution and their demands is a pain in the butt.

Note: I do not consider refusing to play on Sunday as being a pain in the butt. I am more than happy to never belong in a big time conference if playing on Sunday is truly what they are requiring.

Comment

• Good to see our future partner in B12 expansion handling its business against SMU.
                      Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

• Quite a bill.

Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN 24m

WVU AD Oliver Luck said WVU spending $2M more in travel/year in Big 12 than in Big East

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
                          Quite a bill.
                          One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                          SU

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
                            Quite a bill.
                            Too bad there is no conference to take them back. I'm sure the B12 is feeling regrets as well.

Comment

• Are we in the Big 12 yet?

Comment

• YOhio response coming: No.
                                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Working...
                                X