The Big 12 expansion groundswell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
    BYU will eventually be in the Big-12. It needs two more for a championship game and BYU offers it more than the other options. 2014 will be BYU's biggest year in decades. Jimmy Mac to the HOF, a likely undefeated year (no Utah on the schedule) and its last year showing that independent spirit!

I will be there to remind all you stringpulling pussies that much like Robert the Bruce, you lost faith!
    I think Cincy and UCF are more likely. They want to expand east.

Comment

• If we really believe that Cincy and UCF are more attractive choices than BYU to the Big 12, could someone please close down this thread and turn off the lights on your way out?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
        If we really believe that Cincy and UCF are more attractive choices than BYU to the Big 12, could someone please close down this thread and turn off the lights on your way out?

Crazy talk.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
          If we really believe that Cincy and UCF are more attractive choices than BYU to the Big 12, could someone please close down this thread and turn off the lights on your way out?

Click
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Crazy talk.
            I would agree. However there are now teams in the BCS that I would have considered crazy talk to get in over BYU.

BYU is like the rich kid with a massive zit problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
              I would agree. However there are now teams in the BCS that I would have considered crazy talk to get in over BYU.

BYU is like the rich kid with a massive zit problem.
              Do your kids feel the same way about that zit problem? Is that why they don't want to go to BYU games anymore?
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Do your kids feel the same way about that zit problem? Is that why they don't want to go to BYU games anymore?
                Just another example of the BYU can do no wrong when it comes to anything crowd attacking byu71 for making a simple point.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  Just another example of the BYU can do no wrong when it comes to anything crowd attacking byu71 for making a simple point.
                  Oh really? What do the Defenders of the Faith over on CB think about this?

Comment

Oh really? What do the Defenders of the Faith over on CB think about this?
                    They attack byu71. It's what every crowd does.

Comment

I just want to have one thing cleared up. Are you and the jackass (napper) you are emulating mocking me or my children?

Comment

I just want to have one thing cleared up. Are you and the jackass (napper) you are emulating mocking me or my children?
                        You and only you. But the board has an acute case of the DDD's.

The DDD's is not forgetting something and beating a dead hoarse until it is decomposed and into the ground. Most people don't know or care there was once a dead horse there. The infected sufferer of the DDD's will not forget. Watching crime drams has lead to the knowledge that there are nitrates in the soil. And so they continue to pound on the soil where the dead horse once was.

Ironically, if I keep calling this the DDD's I will have to acknowledge infection as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vic Vega View Post
                          You and only you.
                          Good, then I don't have any ill feelings towards those who are trying to torment me. I realize that even though I have sworn not to complain on here about scheduling, some see that as a weakness and are going on the attack. That's OK. I have always taken the high road.

Comment

I am an equal opportunity snothead, I mock everyone!
                            Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                            -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                            -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

no you arent and no you don't.
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Well shame on you. My children aren't even here to defend themselves. I guess you support drone attacks killing the innocents?

Comment

Working...
                                X