• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    As you should be!!

[YOUTUBE]99X8WDQWAKg[/YOUTUBE]
    What an eccentric performance indeed!
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

WOW. Where have I been.. I missed all of this..

Comment

Dear CUF Members:

As pointed out in this thread, JohnnyLingo has been temporarily banned from CUF. On Monday he posted an offensive image in response to another poster. For this he was banned one day. He has received additional time for creating duplicate accounts in an attempt to circumvent his original ban.

Regards,

YOhio
        Executive Committee Member

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Dear CUF Members:

As pointed out in this thread, JohnnyLingo has been temporarily banned from CUF. On Monday he posted an offensive image in response to another poster. For this he was banned one day. He has received additional time for creating duplicate accounts in an attempt to circumvent his original ban.

Regards,

YOhio
          ROFLMAO!!!
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
            WOW. Where have I been.. I missed all of this..
            Coincidentally, Robin Finderson missed the train again, as well.

Basically JohnnyLingo has gone insane, trying to destroy the community by thumbing his nose at the rules and by posting abusive images. People have tried to reason with him, but he won't listen. He also seems to be blaming others for his behavior, which is very odd.He keeps creating duplicate accounts in order to come back and create more havoc.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nikuman View Post
              Frankly, I am slightly more scared of the Easter Bunny than I am of Lebowski and the rest of the EC showing up at my virtual house to have a cyber blanket party.

What! There is a blanket party at your house, yet I have no invitation.

Speaks volumes.

Comment

Dear CUF Members:

Regards,

YOhio
                One day? He went through the trouble of making additional accounts for a 1 day ban? If I was dealt a one day ban I would shrug my shoulders, make a mental note not to do whatever I did again, and actually do something productive with my life for the next 24 hours. I might even be posting something scandalous soon so I can do just that.
                "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

Basically JohnnyLingo has gone insane, trying to destroy the community by thumbing his nose at the rules and by posting abusive images. People have tried to reason with him, but he won't listen. He also seems to be blaming others for his behavior, which is very odd.He keeps creating duplicate accounts in order to come back and create more havoc.
                  Dang, I revel in Havoc and I missed it. Some of you have all the fun.

Comment

*Banned*

Comment

Dear CUF Members:

Regards,

YOhio
                      You are the last person who should speak on behalf of the EC because 95% of your posts are sarcastic. How should anyone know whether this was truthful or a gag?

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                        If this makes it unscathed, how about a SS Gay guy and for good measure a SS Old guy. Do you have any of those at your touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                          You are the last person who should speak on behalf of the EC because 95% of your posts are sarcastic. How should anyone know whether this was truthful or a gag?
                          Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                            What! There is a blanket party at your house, yet I have no invitation.

Speaks volumes.
                            Once the restraining order is lifted, you are welcome to come too, as long as we have appropriate supervision.
                            Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Good point.
                              Honestly, while reading your explanation, an image of balloon boy's dad faking a few tears for the camera floated through my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

Never a dull moment here at CUF...

And to think someone actually tried to compare me to JL when I first joined the site here. THE NERVE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X