Gold: The Next Bubble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    So when they start coming for your guns, do they go up in value due to scarcity, or down because they're no longer legal?
    Remember this, it's going to be framed as UNPATRIOTIC to keep your guns someday. The rhetoric will get nasty because that's what it's going to take.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      Remember this, it's going to be framed as UNPATRIOTIC to keep your guns someday. The rhetoric will get nasty because that's what it's going to take.
      The US has and will continue to have a great divide on this one point.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        I'm in agreement that things need to change.

But I'm not "giving" up my AR. Now...if the fed wants to give me $1,000 to recoup what I paid for it, they are more than welcome to come and get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
          The US has and will continue to have a great divide on this one point.
          It's already started on Twitter, man. https://twitter.com/hashtag/VetsForGunReform?src=hash Check out #VetsForGunReform and this wife with the "hot" photo using her husband's taunting to emasculate anyone who wants to "play" with guns.
          hotwifeguiltingmenintogivingupguns.JPG
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
          X