M&M's continues to diversify portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M&M's continues to diversify portfolio

Just tried the pretzel...pretty good. And for the health conscious, just 150 calories per bag!
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Just tried the pretzel...pretty good. And for the health conscious, just 150 calories per bag!
    They're not bad, but I don't think I'd buy them again.

I liked the coconut ones quite a bit, though peanut butter M&Ms will always melt my heart.
    "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Funk View Post

I liked the coconut ones quite a bit, though peanut butter M&Ms will always melt my heart.
      Peanut butter m&ms always reminds me of that triumph the comic insult dog clip where he rips on all the star wars geeks lined up to see the new movie in NY.
      Last edited by falafel; 05-25-2010, 06:02 PM.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Peanut m&ms always reminds me of that triumph the comic insult dog clip where he rips on all the star wars geeks lined up to see the new movie in NY.
        yes, but she said peanut BUTTER mms. A girl after my own heart, she is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Funk View Post

Peanut are my favorite, peanut butter my least favorite. Odd.

Comment

Very odd, since the peanut butter ones are AWESOME!

Actually, it's not even really peanut butter (which you would know, too, if you read The Emperors of Chocolate). But I still love them.
            "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

Comment

Probably not even chocolate, either.

Comment

Probably not even chocolate, either.
                No. Most Mars and Hershey products are merely chocolate-like foods. They have a formliness of chocolate.

Comment

I still haven't had the coconut M&M's. I keep looking but no luck. I did find orange M&M's. They're decent.
                  A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Three cheers for military-industrial desert!

Where would we be if Spanish soldiers hadn't needed a candy that wouldn't affect their ability to shoot?

I, for one, don't know what I would do without a petroleum-based food coloring that is banned in a bunch of European countries.

http://www.ukfoodguide.net/e129.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7725316.stm
                    Last edited by Sleeping in EQ; 05-26-2010, 06:20 AM.
                    We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
                      Three cheers for military-industrial desert!

Where would we be if Spanish soldiers hadn't needed a candy that wouldn't affect their ability to shoot?

I, for one, don't know what I would do without a petroleum-based food coloring that is banned in a bunch of European countries.

http://www.ukfoodguide.net/e129.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7725316.stm
                      Get that garbage out of here. They can't even spell color right.

Peanut M&Ms are as close to a perfect candy there is. Only trumped by the Snickers bar IMO.

I have seen the pretzel M&Ms but have not partaken yet. The coconut ones though are awesome. I do prefer the Almond Joy bites. Peanut Butter M&Ms are okay and like MarkGrace my least favorite M&Ms. I like the thinner, softer shell and lighter chocolate of Reese's Pieces much better.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                        I like the thinner, softer shell and lighter chocolate of Reese's Pieces much better.
                        You get me. You really really get me.
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Same here. Aristides is my opposite. Peanut butter is his favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                            I like the thinner, softer shell and lighter chocolate of Reese's Pieces much better.
                            Reeses Pieces are way too sugary.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                              Reeses Pieces are way too sugary.
                              blah, blah, blah. Who died and made you the sugar police?

Comment

Working...
                              X